Author Topic: Homebrew Terrain... working with what I have...  (Read 3511 times)

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
Homebrew Terrain... working with what I have...
« on: 12 November 2015, 21:12:53 »
Following Sereglash's guide here I was able to put together my own terrain.  Very helpful and much appreciated!  I have NO skill what-so-ever when it comes to crafts but I think I did a pretty decent job.

The conflict is pure - The truth devised - The future secured - The enemy designed
Maj. Isaac "Litany" Van Houten, Lone Wolves, The Former 66th "Litany Against Fear" Company

gigobyte

• Sergeant
  • Rock'em Sock'em Robots that I don't get bored of.
Re: Homebrew Terrain... working with what I have...
« Reply #1 on: 12 November 2015, 21:20:36 »
Looking good  O0

nc_tracker

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: 18 November 2015, 07:52:21 »
looks good

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
« Reply #3 on: 04 January 2016, 23:56:48 »
Showcasing some more...

The conflict is pure - The truth devised - The future secured - The enemy designed
Maj. Isaac "Litany" Van Houten, Lone Wolves, The Former 66th "Litany Against Fear" Company

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
« Reply #4 on: 04 January 2016, 23:57:38 »
Also, I'm going to print out some grids and make these boxes into buildings...

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
    • Merc Periphery Guide- Bakunin
« Reply #5 on: 05 January 2016, 04:45:42 »
Might look at the Hawk Game's Dropzone Commander buildings, they have paper ones free to download.
Colt Ward
Clan Invasion Backer #149, Leviathans #104

"We come in peace, please ignore the bloodstains."

"Greetings, Mechwarrior. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Daoshen and the Capellan armada."

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
« Reply #6 on: 16 February 2016, 23:31:53 »
Some more.  I wanted to make some walls for tactical partial cover...  mini's for scale:

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
« Reply #7 on: 16 February 2016, 23:32:25 »
Two more close ups:

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
« Reply #8 on: 17 February 2016, 20:39:28 »
I like it! The rocky hills are a cool feature, and they look great with mechs in the pic
I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that.

"I crush little childrens dreams everyday...Ralph your not a kangaroo...Ralph your also not a trophy....." (Quote used by Jesse Richards (ExtremeBloodAspUser))

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
    • Merc Periphery Guide- Bakunin
« Reply #9 on: 18 February 2016, 04:23:56 »
I will say this, the topic here and the one linked encouraged me to pick up some plaster at home depot while strolling through with the wife and her dog.  She rolled her eyes when I said it was for battletech terrain though it might be needed around the house.
Colt Ward
Clan Invasion Backer #149, Leviathans #104

"We come in peace, please ignore the bloodstains."

"Greetings, Mechwarrior. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Daoshen and the Capellan armada."

Legion

• Master Sergeant
  • Je te provoque en duel, Freebirth!
« Reply #10 on: 21 February 2016, 15:32:57 »
That biggest terrain piece with the cave reminds me of a frosted cake.  Mmmm, cake...  Speaking of the cave, though, it looks roughly Mech sized, have you played with a hangar or something in there?  Looks like a nice little bandit hideout.

Register