Author Topic: (Answered) One unit and two artillery attacks per turn?  (Read 2237 times)

Daedalus

• Corporal
Hello Guys,

one quick question concerning my artillery support lance:

My support lance for my Kurita company consists of 2x Chaparrall Missile Tank and 2x Schiltron Mobile Fire Support Platform in the Prime config. All of them will be deployed on the map and will be played as onboard artillery using the new artillery rules for standard Alpha Strike.

It`s clear that the Chaparall can make only one artillery attack and one normal attack per turn, because they have ARTAIS-1. But how many attacks can the Schiltrons do? 2x artillery attack + 1 normal attack? Or can they do just one artillery attack as well?

http://www.masterunitlist.info/Unit/Details/2821/schiltron-mobile-fire-support-platform-prime

Thank you very for your answer.
Daedalus
« Last Edit: 31 May 2016, 09:47:24 by nckestrel »

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Re: One unit and two artillery attacks per turn?
« Reply #1 on: 21 May 2016, 06:42:11 »
Each artillery makes its own separate attack.  So a unit with ARTAIS-2 would make two artillery attacks, in addition to its standard weapon or physical attack.
Alpha Strike Introduction resources
Left of Center blog - Tukayyid Expanded Random Unit Tables, Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets

Daedalus

• Corporal
Re: One unit and two artillery attacks per turn?
« Reply #2 on: 21 May 2016, 09:57:09 »
Thanky you very much!