Author Topic: Lego Movie EU?  (Read 750 times)

Drop Bear

• Lieutenant
Lego Movie EU?
« on: 29 February 2020, 07:19:37 »
Ok my nice is really getting in to Lego, when she had her tonsils out about six months ago I got her Benny's space squad and the Build & Fix garage, since she was really interested in both those sets I'd got for myself for nostalgia reasons, and like my nephews was also to in my few remaining Classic Space sets.

with the reissue of a lot of the Lego Movie 2 sets, if they where to "EU" the Lego Movies what kind of new sets would you like to see? since I'm an old school Space fan and so are the munchkins in my life (even the ones who say they don't like Lego anymore) I'm going to suggest some "Benny" related sets.

"Benny's Backup" A.K.A "Space Squad 2" basically an other Figure pack like the first space squad, includes "Penny" (Red Spaceman), "Renny" (Black Spaceman), "Denny" (Orange Spaceman) and "Genny" (Green Spaceman", other builds to goose brick count an other of the robots, this one with the red sensor plate, a brick built crater and some kind of work station, go for around the 60 piece count and around US$10-15

"Rocket Rover" really just a moderation of set 462/987 Rocket Launcher/Launcher with Penny & Jenny for minifigs and a part count brought up to around the 100-120 mark, price US$20-25

"Benny's Command Center" just a modernization of set 493/296 aim for a part count around 160-175 and a price around US$35-40 Kenny, Lenny, Renny & Genny for the minifigs

"Utility Rover" a 40-50 piece Poly Bag with Denny and a small rover with a work arm that you can change out whats on the end of (Detector, Gasper and Scoop perhaps)