Author Topic: Jihad era Solaris VII RAT ??  (Read 689 times)

Stormrider

• Sergeant
  • To each his own unless I'm running the show.
Jihad era Solaris VII RAT ??
« on: 08 May 2020, 21:06:42 »
Hey all,

I'm not sure if this has been asked/debated/beaten death et all.  The question is: Without going too nutty, what would be a typical RAT to use in regards to the "Game On" track for the Chaos campaign/Total Chaos campaign. I'm wanting to run Dk69's new unit through that particular track w/o totaling killing him (again  >:D ;) :))).

Thanks in advance,

Stormrider (Truetanker acolyte)

All hail the god of war!!

Avatar by ShadowRaven. Thanks SR.

Weirdo

• Painter of Borth the Magic Puma
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Major General
  • We can do it. We have to.
    • Christina Dickinson Writes
Re: Jihad era Solaris VII RAT ??
« Reply #1 on: 08 May 2020, 21:45:02 »
I don't think there really is one...my suggestion would be as thus: Use the 3067-ish RATs from the Solaris VII MapPack, and on a roll of 2, 3, 11, or 12, choose the faction that warrior is aligned with, and roll again using a Jihad-era RAT for that faction.
My wife writes books

Sixteen tons means sixteen suits. CT must be repaired.

"Damn you, Weirdo... Damn you for being right!" - Paul

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
    • Merc Periphery Guide- Bakunin
Re: Jihad era Solaris VII RAT ??
« Reply #2 on: 15 May 2020, 09:30:15 »
Weirdo's suggestion sounds reasonable, its sort of what was done with the factional break up of the FWL in Dark ages.  Only other thing I could suggest would be IF its played further forward in time than '67-ish, you might replace a number with Merc A quality entry to represent what would be top grade purchase on the market.
Colt Ward
Clan Invasion Backer #149, Leviathans #104

"We come in peace, please ignore the bloodstains."

"Greetings, Mechwarrior. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Daoshen and the Capellan armada."

Register