Author Topic: New Releases Delayed, and Why  (Read 1714 times)

ralgith

• Captain
    • Dylan's BattleTech Emporium
New Releases Delayed, and Why
« on: 22 April 2014, 23:27:52 »
So guys. I've been trying for a couple of days now to build some new releases. However, I have not been able to do so because I cannot get Sourceforge to work. This problem isn't just limited to me, but it isn't affecting everyone either. I know that as far as team members myself, Arlith, and Jayof9s are all affected. Due to this there wont be any releases until Sourceforge connection issues are resolved. I apologize for this, but there is a lot of svn interaction involved in a build, and right now no part of Sourceforge is reliably connectable. For example, MekHQ bug 488 was posted today, and I clicked the link for it from my email. It is still trying to load some 8 hours later.

MegaMek, MegaMekLab, and MekHQ Teams

Padraig Tseng

• Sergeant
Re: New Releases Delayed, and Why
« Reply #1 on: 23 April 2014, 09:37:27 »
Sourceforge apparently forgot to feed the hamsters :D

Given how much you guys have spoiled us lately  I think a small break even if unintended and unavoidable is ok :)
So the Ghost Bear says "Tell me the truth, you don't come here for the hunting, do you?"

ralgith

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: 23 April 2014, 10:10:55 »
And of course, it seemed to be working this morning, but I have classes today >_<

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #3 on: 23 April 2014, 10:49:56 »
Will be waiting in the shadows for fruits of your guys labors. Thank you for continuing work on these treasures!
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

Xenon54z

• Master Sergeant
  • Code should be like art.
« Reply #4 on: 23 April 2014, 14:33:46 »
I noticed the same lack of loading from sourceforge, too. These last few days it was hit or miss when trying to do anything with it. I tried updating with svn and kept getting an error that it was unreachable. Then I'd try going there manually and it wouldn't load up. I'm just glad to know it isn't me. :)
Free air guitar! Just pick one up! Hurry Now!
Buy now while entropy is low!

ralgith

• Captain
« Reply #5 on: 23 April 2014, 21:17:09 »
Aye, seems to have cleared up now. But, I just got home and it's late, so I'll push release tomorrow if it's still working like it's supposed to ;)

Register