Author Topic: MacPherson's Rangers.  (Read 14329 times)

Deathknight69

• Captain
  • Supernaturalizing the universe !!
Re: MacPherson's Rangers.
« Reply #60 on: 06 January 2012, 15:26:55 »
Well Battle Magic has earned their pay and taken most of mine. I've started posting the unit mod's/refit's in the design sub-forum. Remember that I'm using what salvage I can to pull off the less invasive refit's. I think there's only 3 or 4 'Mechs now in the unit that have any clantech in them. And I'm gonna limit it at that. I don't want to be too reliant on clantech and having to go thru the Jihad trying to link up w/ Diamond Shark merchants or picking fights w/ the green chickens, the snarling vlad's or the Ghost Bears. Show's you which clans I actually have respect for  ;) ;).

Comment, thoguhts, thrown rotting food are welcome (and may come back at ya  ;)).
« Last Edit: 06 January 2012, 21:10:45 by Deathknight69 »
"Remember kids, Ammo explosion's are as much fun as friendly fire and incoming fire has the right-of-way." - ShadowSeraph
Avatar by Wombat, Thanks again to the blue fuzzy marsupial of wanton destruction.
"SRM Carrier. It's actual combat value is irrelevant; the face of a player when one of their 'mechs takes a point-blank shot from one is priceless!  ^-^" - Fireangel
"What's a little canon-deviation amongst friends and enemies" - Self
Quote from: DarkSpade on August 10, 2022, 15:23:40
If you think about it, the perfect merc lives long enough to complete the objective, but not long enough to get paid.
Well, there's an Obi-Wan level point of view comment for you ...  xp
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 15:35:06 by Wolf72 »

snakespinner

• Captain
« Reply #61 on: 06 January 2012, 20:38:38 »
If your only keeping clantech on 3 or 4 mechs, maybe an idea to contact Diamond Sushi merchants and get 1 or 2 spares of each item.
No worries then when your on a mission about replacements.

Large flocks of pigeons reported practicing dive bombing techniques over Battle Magic mech bays. O:-) ::)
I wish I could get a good grip on reality, then I would choke it.
Growing old is inevitable,
Growing up is optional.
Watching TrueToaster create evil genius, priceless...everything else is just sub-par.

Deathknight69

• Captain
« Reply #62 on: 06 January 2012, 21:13:34 »
Snakespinner, I made allowances for some spare clantech parts. That's why Battle Magic just got richer off of me. I dropped roughly (according to the GM) 150,000,000.00 C-Bills all total into BM's coffers.  :o :o
"Remember kids, Ammo explosion's are as much fun as friendly fire and incoming fire has the right-of-way." - ShadowSeraph
Avatar by Wombat, Thanks again to the blue fuzzy marsupial of wanton destruction.
"SRM Carrier. It's actual combat value is irrelevant; the face of a player when one of their 'mechs takes a point-blank shot from one is priceless!  ^-^" - Fireangel
If you think about it, the perfect merc lives long enough to complete the objective, but not long enough to get paid.

snakespinner

• Captain
« Reply #63 on: 07 January 2012, 02:25:30 »
I was wondering why every tech in Battle Magic just bought a luxury Condominium for themselves.
Some wealthy sucker just paid for it. ::)
I wish I could get a good grip on reality, then I would choke it.
Growing old is inevitable,
Growing up is optional.
Watching TrueToaster create evil genius, priceless...everything else is just sub-par.

Deathknight69

• Captain
« Reply #64 on: 30 January 2012, 00:51:35 »
Yes, they made some good bank off of me, lol  ::).

Still working on a couple of idea's for the Rangers. Got started w/ an AToW campaign so haven't spent a lot of time on the Rangers as of late. We'll see what happens soon in the Jihad.