Author Topic: Most Khan Kills?  (Read 7174 times)

Foxx Ital

• Captain
  • Still Clanilicious
Re: Most Khan Kills?
« Reply #30 on: 10 January 2015, 19:26:59 »
I think ol Cal Jorgennson gets the most kills. Nicky counts at +10 khans
Clan Ghost Bear:  We may not like you, but you're not bothering us, so you may exist.
 If your BA tactics can't be described as shenanigans, you're probably doing it wrong. ^-^ -Weirdo
 <Kojak> Yeah, there's definitely a learning curve with BA, But once you learn how to use 'em well they're addictive,heck, just look at what happened to Foxx ;-)
<Steve_Restless> its YOU who I shouldn't underestimate. I could give you a broom handle and I'd find you sitting on top of the enemy stormcrow, smug surat grin on your face

jklantern

• LAM of Shame
  • Major
  • Designated Snack Officer of the Diamond Khanate
« Reply #31 on: 10 January 2015, 19:31:00 »
I think ol Cal Jorgennson gets the most kills. Nicky counts at +10 khans

Dammit Jorgennson!
I'm not sure how long you've been around on the forums, though you have a thousand posts. Never take anything JKlantern says seriously unless it's about food.

Foxx Ital

• Captain
  • Still Clanilicious
« Reply #32 on: 10 January 2015, 21:55:10 »
The worst part was when he very nerdily asked,"Did i do that?"
Clan Ghost Bear:  We may not like you, but you're not bothering us, so you may exist.
 If your BA tactics can't be described as shenanigans, you're probably doing it wrong. ^-^ -Weirdo
 <Kojak> Yeah, there's definitely a learning curve with BA, But once you learn how to use 'em well they're addictive,heck, just look at what happened to Foxx ;-)
<Steve_Restless> its YOU who I shouldn't underestimate. I could give you a broom handle and I'd find you sitting on top of the enemy stormcrow, smug surat grin on your face

shinr

• Corporal
« Reply #33 on: 11 January 2015, 06:12:53 »
Whatever FASA was planning to do with the Vipers and other Clans back in the 90s, many of those ideas were probably heavily altered or discarded by Ben Rome in his efforts to change the Wars of Reaving from the initial virtual Jihad Copypaste: Society Edition premise into the glorious Clan slugfest we know and love today.

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #34 on: 11 January 2015, 14:50:17 »
Nicky counts at +10 khans

You know, there is only One Nick K, so he really should be a special target for any warrior.
Playing Guitar On My YouTube Channel:
Current cover tune: "The Wind Cries Mary" (by Jimi Hendrix)
https://youtu.be/m6a8wZiCsjM?si=0w7tVOgk7yylNv6a

"Thou shalt not create a machine in the image of the human mind." ~ The Orange Catholic Bible, Dune, Frank Herbert

jklantern

• LAM of Shame
  • Major
  • Designated Snack Officer of the Diamond Khanate
« Reply #35 on: 11 January 2015, 15:45:32 »
You know, there is only One Nick K, so he really should be a special target for any warrior.

A million points a piece.

Actually, this begs the question of whether there were later "Nicholas Kerenskies".
I'm not sure how long you've been around on the forums, though you have a thousand posts. Never take anything JKlantern says seriously unless it's about food.

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Lieutenant General
  • Need a hand?
« Reply #36 on: 11 January 2015, 16:39:50 »
Probably not.  The Clans' devotion to Nicky was basically worship, so naming someone of the Kerensky bloodline Nicholas would probably be considered blasphemous.
Warning: this post may contain sarcasm.

"I think I've just had another near-Rincewind experience," Death, The Color of Magic

"When in doubt, C4." Jamie Hyneman

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #37 on: 11 January 2015, 19:40:42 »
I could see Nicholas being an honored name in some Bloodhouses for the occassional sib to be named.  But with the sibko dropout and attrition rates, one rarely gets through. 

Then again, the name Nicholas might be a curse on a trueborn. 
« Last Edit: 11 January 2015, 19:42:16 by rebs »
Playing Guitar On My YouTube Channel:
Current cover tune: "The Wind Cries Mary" (by Jimi Hendrix)
https://youtu.be/m6a8wZiCsjM?si=0w7tVOgk7yylNv6a

"Thou shalt not create a machine in the image of the human mind." ~ The Orange Catholic Bible, Dune, Frank Herbert

Foxx Ital

• Captain
  • Still Clanilicious
« Reply #38 on: 11 January 2015, 19:58:14 »
I could see Nicholas being an honored name in some Bloodhouses for the occassional sib to be named.  But with the sibko dropout and attrition rates, one rarely gets through. 

Then again, the name Nicholas might be a curse on a trueborn.

I always hated the warrior who's giftake we used to form this sibko... *looks at the cannisters* I shall name them all...Nicholas. *unnamed scientist walks away feeling smug*

DarthRads

• Captain
  • Trust me...I'm the Doctor...
« Reply #39 on: 19 January 2015, 22:19:07 »
Whatever FASA was planning to do with the Vipers and other Clans back in the 90s, many of those ideas were probably heavily altered or discarded by Ben Rome in his efforts to change the Wars of Reaving from the initial virtual Jihad Copypaste: Society Edition premise into the glorious Clan slugfest we know and love today.

Well...the Scientist conspiracy seeds show up as early as...just after the Refusal War...in...Malicious Intent?

The secret sibcos the falcons use on Coventry?

Certainly by Freeborn...

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Lieutenant General
  • Need a hand?
« Reply #40 on: 19 January 2015, 22:55:13 »
It first showed up during the Refusal War in I Am Jade Falcon.
Warning: this post may contain sarcasm.

"I think I've just had another near-Rincewind experience," Death, The Color of Magic

"When in doubt, C4." Jamie Hyneman

DarthRads

• Captain
  • Trust me...I'm the Doctor...
« Reply #41 on: 20 January 2015, 05:16:09 »
It first showed up during the Refusal War in I Am Jade Falcon.

I knew it!

Gäiten

• Warrant Officer
  • Can not get enough of BattleTech!
« Reply #42 on: 24 January 2015, 13:55:58 »
Andrews` killing of N`Buta might have been like this:

Careful, it is guro:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/113734/3013320-5379368257-judge.jpg

Sjhernan3060

• Captain
« Reply #43 on: 29 January 2015, 09:54:12 »
What made me first post this was Vlad's epic beatdown of Khan Crichell of the Jade Falcons - do to his ummm rapid rise and fall do we know if his blood name suffered?

Rtifs

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #44 on: 29 January 2015, 12:25:34 »
What made me first post this was Vlad's epic beatdown of Khan Crichell of the Jade Falcons - do to his ummm rapid rise and fall do we know if his blood name suffered?

I highly doubt it.  Crichell was well past his prime.  Young warriors are supposed to beat down the old guys. 
There was a time when he was a genuine ristar, and climbed the ranks legitimately.  His problem was that his ambition wouldn’t allow him to step aside when he past his prime. 

Likely there were a lot of Elias sibkos produced.