Author Topic: Map tiles listing for fluff pictures?  (Read 1942 times)

mikecj

• Major
  • Veteran of Galahad 3028
Map tiles listing for fluff pictures?
« on: 02 January 2017, 15:09:39 »
Is there a list out there that will allow me to input exactly what I need into the map editor for a particular picture such as beacon1 or pillars4?

There are some really cool graphics but I can't seem to hit the right combinations to get the fluff tile to match the pictures available in the data>images>hexes subfolders.
There are no fish in my pond.
"First, one brief announcement. I just want to mention, for those who have asked, that absolutely nothing what so ever happened today in sector 83x9x12. I repeat, nothing happened. Please remain calm." Susan Ivanova
"Solve a man's problems with violence, help him for a day. Teach a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime." - Belkar Bitterleaf
Romo Lampkin could have gotten Stefan Amaris off with a warning.

BLOODWOLF

• Warrant Officer
Re: Map tiles listing for fluff pictures?
« Reply #1 on: 02 January 2017, 15:18:32 »
Go into data/images/hexes/standardincludes and open the standardfluff file with a text editor and it will tell you how to set the exits and all that to use each fluff image.

super * "fluff:4:00" "" "fluff/square1.gif"
super * "fluff:4:01" "" "fluff/square2.gif"
super * "fluff:4:02" "" "fluff/square3.gif"
super * "fluff:4:03" "" "fluff/square4.gif"
super * "fluff:4:04" "" "fluff/square5.gif"
super * "fluff:4:05" "" "fluff/square6.gif"
super * "fluff:4:06" "" "fluff/pillars1.gif"
super * "fluff:4:07" "" "fluff/pillars2.gif"
super * "fluff:4:08" "" "fluff/pillars3.gif"
super * "fluff:4:09" "" "fluff/pillars4.gif"
super * "fluff:4:10" "" "fluff/pillars5.gif"
super * "fluff:4:11" "" "fluff/pillars6.gif"

So, in the board editor you need to add fluff:4 and then set the exit or just type the ":" 06-11.
« Last Edit: 02 January 2017, 15:20:09 by BLOODWOLF »

mikecj

• Major
  • Veteran of Galahad 3028
Re: Map tiles listing for fluff pictures?
« Reply #2 on: 02 January 2017, 15:21:17 »
Thank you!  There are so many awesome graphics to use; I knew there was an easier way to get to them.   O0 O0
There are no fish in my pond.
"First, one brief announcement. I just want to mention, for those who have asked, that absolutely nothing what so ever happened today in sector 83x9x12. I repeat, nothing happened. Please remain calm." Susan Ivanova
"Solve a man's problems with violence, help him for a day. Teach a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime." - Belkar Bitterleaf
Romo Lampkin could have gotten Stefan Amaris off with a warning.

Register