Author Topic: Ostscout in Scale with CGL Plastics?  (Read 3586 times)

Sellsword

• Warrant Officer
Ostscout in Scale with CGL Plastics?
« on: 30 November 2022, 18:57:21 »
Title says it all.  Is the metal Ostscout in scale with the CGL plastics like the Panther and Spider?

Prometheum5

• Sergeant
Re: Ostscout in Scale with CGL Plastics?
« Reply #1 on: 30 November 2022, 22:33:25 »
Yeah it looks perfect among the plastics. Maybe the scale will be slightly different when we see the plastic Ostscout but it shouldn't be enough to matter if you're using one or the other in a lance.

CJKeys

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Master Sergeant
  • Defend this house!
« Reply #2 on: 23 February 2024, 13:13:30 »
Given that the IWM Regent is the same scale as the plastic regent that was released after it, id venture to guess that the scale of the Ostscout will be the same as an eventual plastic.
"Now sit down, shut up, and let us Davions do what we do best: kill people we think aren't free enough." - Reaver

Manilos

• Recruit
    • run 3
« Reply #3 on: 04 July 2024, 08:44:12 »
I would venture to guess that the Ostscout will eventually match this scale when it is released in it.

Catoblepas

• Recruit
« Reply #4 on: 11 July 2024, 11:48:38 »
I would venture to guess that the Ostscout will eventually match this scale when it is released in it.

I hope so. Ironwind seems to have a good track record with this, the only real surprise for me was with the Flea-16, since it seems to be based off the same artwork as the CGL one coming out, but the two are in very different sizes. I have my fingers crossed that Ironwind will eventually re-release the flea in a smaller scale to match, since the metal is pretty large compared to more recently released 20-ton mechs.

Aresneo

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: 11 July 2024, 12:29:25 »
The metal version of the classic style Ostscout has been out for seven years.