Author Topic: Vintage Battletech Dice (Sorry if this is the wrong subforum)  (Read 1403 times)

deogg

• Recruit
  • #TheTapperOfTomorrow
    • My YouTube channel: Tapper Dan
Hi everyone,
     I was digging through my stuff and came across some old D6's that I bought at a LGS back in 1999-2000. Each one has a marbled look to them. I have the following:
Jade Falcon (green with yellowish pips)
Steiner (blue with white pips)
Smoke Jaguar (grey with white pips)
Ghost Bear (darker grey with white pips)

I'm just curious to obtain some more info on these. What did these come from (a box set or were they sold individually)? How rare are they? (I NEVER see them on ebay). Any info would be a huge help!

Thanks all!
"You ain't seen the best of me yet. Give me time, I'll make you forget the rest."

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
Re: Vintage Battletech Dice (Sorry if this is the wrong subforum)
« Reply #1 on: 22 December 2020, 03:01:14 »
Con exclusive sale items. Made in moderate numbers - my mind sugests 2000 of each lot, could be 4000, but no hard proof thereof. Only makes sense to sell them at cons; shipping & commercial markup would drive the price through the roof.
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

Register