Author Topic: LE AToW Gamemaster Screen Misprint  (Read 1637 times)

GRUD

• Captain
  • Quinn's Quads - 'Mechs on the March!
LE AToW Gamemaster Screen Misprint
« on: 05 September 2011, 05:21:13 »
At Gen Con, I bought one of the LE Gamemaster screens, but didn't look at it until after I got home.  Something Very Odd about this product was revealed when I turned it around.   On the front, the side the players see, is some real nice artwork.  However, on the back side, the side the GM sees, ALL of the tables there are upside down, if they have the front artwork rightside up!   :o

I'm not sure, but I Don't think that's Supposed to be what makes it a "Limited Edition" GM Screen.  ???  I tried Searching for this, but the only result was someone asking if they were available at Gen Con or not.  If I could find the "Ask CGL" board I'd post this there, but it seems to be hiding at the moment.  :-\  I was wondering who to contact to see about a Correctly Printed replacement.
To me, Repros are 100% Wrong, and there's NO  room for me to give ground on this subject. I'm not just an Immovable Object on this, I'm THE Immovable Object. 3D Prints are just 3D Repros.

Something to bear in Mind. Defending the BT IP is Frowned upon here.

Remember: Humor is NOT Tolerated here. Have a Nice Day!

Hey! Can't a guy get any Privacy around here!

Peter Smith

• LBI Shareholder
  • Captain
Re: LE AToW Gamemaster Screen Misprint
« Reply #1 on: 05 September 2011, 08:32:49 »
E-mail BattleCorps' customer service and let them know.

Please note that excessive formatting inside the e-mail may get you flagged as SPAM and dumped in the junk mail bin.
Power corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Now I've got the image of a Haywire pod that's broadcasting "stop hitting yourself" over and over." MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

GRUD

• Captain
  • Quinn's Quads - 'Mechs on the March!
« Reply #2 on: 19 September 2011, 22:44:59 »
Thanks for the info!  O0 

I Finally got off my butt and contacted them on the 14th, and they're taking care of the problem.  I guess if I'd contacted them the same day I noticed the problem, I'd have the correct one by now, huh?  That's what Procrastinating does for you.  #P
To me, Repros are 100% Wrong, and there's NO  room for me to give ground on this subject. I'm not just an Immovable Object on this, I'm THE Immovable Object. 3D Prints are just 3D Repros.

Something to bear in Mind. Defending the BT IP is Frowned upon here.

Remember: Humor is NOT Tolerated here. Have a Nice Day!

Hey! Can't a guy get any Privacy around here!

M-Rex

• Lieutenant
  • In Ferro, Veritas.
« Reply #3 on: 19 September 2011, 22:59:40 »
Instant collector's item.

"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round...

"Carrying stuff may be a sign of improper utilization of your minions." - 'Freelance Writer' Paul

Register