Author Topic: Tactics video on bracket fire and probability  (Read 491 times)

Trailblazer

• Warrant Officer
    • Excaliburs Saga Campaign for MegaMek
Tactics video on bracket fire and probability
« on: 01 March 2024, 15:29:08 »
I've started a Youtube channel that'll have videos on BattleTech tactics and game tips.  The first video is about bracket firing and probability--the topic is when do you switch from your long-range, high-heat weapons to firing your short-range weapons?

Syzyx

• Warrant Officer
Re: Tactics video on bracket fire and probability
« Reply #1 on: 01 March 2024, 16:08:34 »
Thank you! I am forwarding this to a player in our group who wrestles with this to the point of just picking 'mechs with very limited arsenals. I think it will help make things more clear for her.
But as a matter of fact I was quite busy getting potty-trained at the time and had no time for interstellar politics.- ykonoclast

betterwoun

• Recruit
« Reply #2 on: 06 March 2024, 03:54:54 »
I've started a Youtube channel that'll have videos on BattleTech tactics and game tips.  The first video is about bracket firing and probability--the topic is when do you switch from your long-range, high-heat weapons to firing your short-range weapons?
Thanks to this video, newbies like me get detailed instructions. Thank you
Liam's Ghost:(( doodle jump

Trailblazer

• Warrant Officer
    • Excaliburs Saga Campaign for MegaMek

Hellraiser

• Colonel
  • Cry Havoc and Unleash the Gods of Fiat.
« Reply #4 on: 15 March 2024, 16:46:38 »
I read the subject & thought this was a Warships video, LOL.

3041: General Lance Hawkins: The Equalizers
3053: Star Colonel Rexor Kerensky: The Silver Wolves

"I don't shoot Urbanmechs, I walk up, stomp on their foot, wait for the head to pop open & drop in a hand grenade (or Elemental)" - Joel47
Against mechs, infantry have two options: Run screaming from Godzilla, or giggle under your breath as the arrogant fools blunder into your trap. - Weirdo

Register