Author Topic: Encounters: Battletech - 06/01/2024 @ 2:30pm in Lansing, Michigan  (Read 423 times)

IronSphinx

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • Robots!!!
    • PlayBattletech
Greetings All,

This month, instead of our regular miniatures wargame, I'm going to be showcasing another Battletech product -- Encounters Battletech. Recently released through Barnes and Noble bookstores, Encounters Battletech is a push-your-luck dice game for 1 to 8 players set in the Battletech Universe. Play as some of the most well known (or notorious) mercenary units like the Gray Death Legion, Wolf's Dragoons, the Kell Hounds, the Waco Rangers as they try to complete missions and gain renown in the Inner Sphere.

I'll have two copies of this fast-paced game with me along with the current FAQ/errata that we CGL Agents have been compiling from our discussions with the developer. So if you've never played a game in the Encounters line, no problem, rules will be taught.

This game is on Saturday, June 1st running from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at Summit Comics and Games.

Summit is located at 216 Washington Square B, Lansing, MI 48933. Parking on the street is free on Saturdays.

Hope to see you there.
Charles "IronSphinx" Wilson (CDT #66)
=======================
Want to find a Battletech game in Michigan?
Go to www.playbattletech.org.

Register