Register Register

Author Topic: "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?" (BT edititon)  (Read 586 times)

SapphireWolf

• Master Sergeant
  • Stressed out? Here's an avatar of Kirby sitting
    • my Deviantart account
For those who grew up with Pinky and the Brain, you'll probably get the concept of the pondering quotes from the diabolical lab rodent duo.  Make sure it's Battletech related things that Pinky would say to brain.  I'll start with an example:

Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Pinky: I think so, Brain but is it true that the Ghost Bear Clan were run by actual ghosts of bears?

Mendrugo

• Major
  • Manei Tetatae
Re: "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?" (BT edititon)
« Reply #1 on: 03 April 2020, 02:45:28 »

Pinky: I think so, Brain, but how can First Lord Cameron hope to defeat Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada with only one Gunstar?
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

rebs

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Running circles around the competition...
« Reply #2 on: 03 April 2020, 03:06:37 »
Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I am pondering?

Pinky: I think so, Brain.  But where will we find neuro helmets in our sizes this time of night?

Frabby

• Major
« Reply #3 on: 03 April 2020, 03:40:31 »

Pinky: I think so, Brain, but how do we toggle AirMech mode on this Annihilator?
Sarna.net BattleTechWiki Admin
Author of the BattleCorps stories Feather vs. Mountain, Rise and Shine, Proprietary, Trial of Faith & scenario Twins

Frabby

• Major
« Reply #4 on: 03 April 2020, 03:43:44 »
The Master: Cameron, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Cameron St. Jamais: I think so, Master, but how do we put the Star League back together with a fleet of WarShips and a cyborg army? Oh wait, I think I know...
Sarna.net BattleTechWiki Admin
Author of the BattleCorps stories Feather vs. Mountain, Rise and Shine, Proprietary, Trial of Faith & scenario Twins

Mendrugo

• Major
  • Manei Tetatae
« Reply #5 on: 03 April 2020, 06:35:28 »

Pinky: I think so, Brain, but why do we need to conquer both Park Place and Boardwalk if we want to build hotels?
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
« Reply #6 on: 03 May 2020, 14:48:17 »

Pinky: I think so, Brain but how is the Republic of Sphere going to get all those rolls of toilet paper to fill up holes in the Fortress's wall?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

ClarkeMarek

• Captain
  • The original
« Reply #7 on: 04 May 2020, 23:37:52 »
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Pinky?"

"Well, I think so, Brain, but I don't think it would sell as well if they called it Peacetech."
"Son, if dynamite was dangerous, do you think they'd sell it to an idiot like me?"~Al Bundy
Five rounds, rapid!

ThePW

• Warrant Officer
  • One post down, a thousand to go...
« Reply #8 on: 05 May 2020, 00:07:12 »

Pinky: I think so, Brain but I really cannot believe someone would actually write Battletech Erotica?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
« Reply #9 on: 05 May 2020, 07:50:59 »

Pinky: I think so, Brain but i don't think you could have been Star Lord in the Crittertech universe. Think of all whining you get from Fluffy Lords.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #10 on: 12 May 2020, 01:40:26 »
" Hey Mo-oough-rty! Do you know why Devin Stone slept for so long?  "

" Gee Rick, I don't know, maybe because he thought he could wake up in the future to find his Fortress would be ready for him? "

" No you stupid little, hang on... * sigh * Morty, I'm gonna tell you why. Forget that, I'll show you... "

" Ah geez, here we go again, where are we now Rick? "

" 3250... don't tell the your sister I brought you here! She's lives only in 3039! "

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
« Reply #11 on: 15 May 2020, 07:55:26 »

Pinky: I think so, Brain..but i don't think its a great idea to let Wombat to be the ilKhan for a day.

Agathos

• Corporal
« Reply #12 on: 29 May 2020, 23:39:00 »
“Pinky are you pondering what I’m pondering?”

“I think so Brain... but I’m not sure you can wear a PA(L) under Elemental battle armor.”