Register Register

Author Topic: Samurai Wombat IIC2  (Read 694 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
Re: Samurai Wombat IIC2
« Reply #30 on: 21 August 2019, 17:33:09 »
A myth is a female moth. Next!
It's OK to disagree with me......I can't force you to be right.

If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
« Reply #31 on: 22 August 2019, 11:02:38 »
Well, we know Wombat not a myth...(is he/she?  Wombat seems to always out fox Achoo and slip away without being caught.)
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Captain
  • Now what?
« Reply #32 on: 22 August 2019, 12:23:22 »
Well, we know Wombat not a myth...(is he/she?  Wombat seems to always outfox Achoo and slip away without being caught.)

Don't you mean "out-Wombat" Achoo? I mean, Wombat is a wombat, not a fox......

Craig
(who hope said Wombat is not in real trouble somewhere...)
Author of the BattleCorps Stories -- "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "Snipe Hunt," "Groundpounder," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Color of Authority," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Warrior's Song," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," and the Legacy Anthology story, "End of the Road." (Nominated for the International Association of Media Tie-In Writers 2019 Scribe awards for Best Short Story.)

My Blogs!
Battletech:  http://thebattletechstate.blogspot.com/
Other writings: http://trboturtleswritings.blogspot.com/