Author Topic: Monthly IRC BattleChats - 2013  (Read 6827 times)

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
Monthly IRC BattleChats - 2013
« on: 15 January 2013, 02:54:17 »
Hello,

At this time, Catalyst Game Labs would like to announce to everyone that the FIRST official Live BattleChat of 2013 will be held Saturday (26 January 2013), at 12 PM and 8 PM (EST). Each chat will run a minimum of one hour. As usual, I will be the host and sole "guest of honor" for these chats. Come along and ask the Line Developer anything you like!

As usual, this will be an IRC chat, which can be accessed either through a dedicated IRC client (irc.evilnet.net, port: 6667, chat name BattleChat-Live) or through this web link, which requires no downloaded client to function: http://www.slashnet.org/webclient/BattleChat-Live

The standard chat caveats will, of course apply:
* Be courteous to your fellow chatroom guests and the host. Insulting behavior will result in being kicked and banned by the channel moderator (who is also me).
* Keep questions brief. Give others a chance to ask questions. I try to answer all inquiries in the order received, and will preface it with your chat name.
* If a log of the chat is desired, it is on you to do the logging. I will not keep an official log of the chat.
* Although my responses in chat will endeavor to be as accurate and truthful as possible, legal responsibilities, and the reality of schedule changes and unforeseen conditions can readily make a liar out of me. The farther afield a subject gets from products nearing imminent release, the more we go into my own wishful thinking territory.
* Bear these things in mind, always.

Thank you,

- Herbert Beas
  BattleTech
  Catalyst Game Lab

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
Re: Monthly IRC BattleChats - 2013
« Reply #1 on: 25 January 2013, 22:12:22 »
Hello,

At this time, Catalyst Game Labs would like to remind everyone that the FIRST official Live BattleChats of 2013 will be held tomorrow (Saturday, 26 January 2013), at 12 PM and 8 PM (EST). Each chat will run a minimum of one hour. As usual, I will be the host and sole "guest of honor" for these chats. Come along and ask the Line Developer anything you like!

See the rest of the details as noted in the post above.

Thank you,

- Herbert Beas
  BattleTech
  Catalyst Game Lab

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #2 on: 17 February 2013, 12:04:30 »
Hello,

At this time, Catalyst Game Labs would like to announce to everyone that the SECOND official Live BattleChat of 2013 will be held Sunday (24 February 2013), at 12 PM and 8 PM (EST). Each chat will run a minimum of one hour. As usual, I will be the host and sole "guest of honor" for these chats. Come along and ask the Line Developer anything you like!

Again, that's a Sunday, due to some scheduling conflicts I had with Real-Life this week...

As usual, this will be an IRC chat, which can be accessed either through a dedicated IRC client (irc.evilnet.net, port: 6667, chat name BattleChat-Live) or through this web link, which requires no downloaded client to function: http://www.slashnet.org/webclient/BattleChat-Live

* Be courteous to your fellow chatroom guests and the host. Insulting behavior will result in being kicked and banned by the channel moderator (who is also me).
* Keep questions brief. Give others a chance to ask questions. I try to answer all inquiries in the order received, and will preface it with your chat name.
* If a log of the chat is desired, it is on you to do the logging. I will not keep an official log of the chat.
* Although my responses in chat will endeavor to be as accurate and truthful as possible, legal responsibilities, and the reality of schedule changes and unforeseen conditions can readily make a liar out of me. The farther afield a subject gets from products nearing imminent release, the more we go into my own wishful thinking territory.

Thank you,

- Herbert Beas
  BattleTech
  Catalyst Game Lab

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #3 on: 24 February 2013, 00:21:50 »
Hello,

At this time, Catalyst Game Labs would like to remind everyone that the SECOND official Live BattleChats of 2013 will be held tomorrow (Sunday, 24 February 2013), at 12 PM and 8 PM (EST). Each chat will run a minimum of one hour. As usual, I will be the host and sole "guest of honor" for these chats. Come along and ask the Line Developer anything you like!

Thank you,

- Herbert Beas
  BattleTech
  Catalyst Game Lab
« Last Edit: 24 February 2013, 00:23:24 by HABeas2 »

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #4 on: 08 March 2013, 23:27:38 »
Hello,

At this time, Catalyst Game Labs would like to announce to everyone that the THIRD official Live BattleChat of 2013 will be held Saturday (16 March 2013), at 12 PM and 8 PM (EST). Each chat will run a minimum of one hour. As usual, I will be the host and sole "guest of honor" for these chats. Come along and ask the Line Developer anything you like!

Thank you,

- Herbert Beas
  BattleTech
  Catalyst Game Lab

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #5 on: 15 March 2013, 15:45:15 »
Hello,

At this time, Catalyst Game Labs would like to remind everyone that the THIRD official Live BattleChats of 2013 will be held tomorrow (Saturday, 16 March 2013), at 12 PM and 8 PM (EST). Each chat will run a minimum of one hour. As usual, I will be the host and sole "guest of honor" for these chats. Come along and ask the Line Developer anything you like!

Thank you,

- Herbert Beas
  BattleTech
  Catalyst Game Lab

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #6 on: 16 March 2013, 12:30:22 »
Hello,

For anyone who logged into the chat today and left when I didn't arrive promptly, there was a local power failure, but we're back on now, and today's first chat will thus be extended to at least 1:30 PM Eastern.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

- Herb

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #7 on: 04 April 2013, 23:46:22 »
Hello,

At this time, Catalyst Game Labs would like to announce to everyone that the FOURTH official Live BattleChat of 2013 will be held Saturday (20 April 2013), at 12 PM and 8 PM (EST). Each chat will run a minimum of one hour. As usual, I will be the host and sole "guest of honor" for these chats. Come along and ask the Line Developer anything you like!

Thank you,

- Herbert Beas
  BattleTech
  Catalyst Game Lab

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #8 on: 16 April 2013, 19:45:11 »
Hello,

At this time, Catalyst Game Labs would like to remind everyone that the FOURTH official Live BattleChats of 2013 will be held this Saturday (Saturday, 20 April 2013), at 12 PM and 8 PM (EST). Each chat will run a minimum of one hour. As usual, I will be the host and sole "guest of honor" for these chats. Come along and ask the Line Developer anything you like!

Thank you,

- Herbert Beas
  BattleTech
  Catalyst Game Lab
« Last Edit: 16 April 2013, 19:47:08 by HABeas2 »

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #9 on: 20 April 2013, 00:17:38 »
Hi!

Chats tomorrow! 12 PM and 8 PM Eastern!

Thanks,

- Herb

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #10 on: 09 May 2013, 10:37:34 »
Hello,

At this time, Catalyst Game Labs would like to announce to everyone that the FIFTH official Live BattleChat of 2013 will be held Saturday (18 May 2013), at 12 PM and 8 PM (EST). Each chat will run a minimum of one hour. As usual, I will be the host and sole "guest of honor" for these chats. Come along and ask the Line Developer anything you like!

Thank you,

- Herbert Beas
  BattleTech
  Catalyst Game Lab

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #11 on: 17 May 2013, 19:27:50 »
Hello,

At this time, Catalyst Game Labs would like to remind everyone that the FIFTH official Live BattleChats of 2013 will be held tomorrow (Saturday, 18 May 2013), at 12 PM and 8 PM (EST). As usual, is an IRC chat, which can be accessed either through a dedicated IRC client (irc.evilnet.net, port: 6667, chat name BattleChat-Live) or through this web link, which requires no downloaded client to function: http://www.slashnet.org/webclient/BattleChat-Live

All standard chat caveats apply.

Thank you,

- Herbert Beas
  BattleTech
  Catalyst Game Labs

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #12 on: 14 June 2013, 20:09:34 »
Woops! I see I mentioned this in the last chat and posted no follow-up message here! Well, better late than never?

Hello,

At this time, Catalyst Game Labs would like to announce to everyone that the SIXTH official Live BattleChat of 2013 will be held Saturday (16 June 2013), at 12 PM and 8 PM (EST). Each chat will run a minimum of one hour. As usual, I will be the host and sole "guest of honor" for these chats. Come along and ask the Line Developer anything you like!

Thank you,

- Herbert Beas
  BattleTech
  Catalyst Game Lab

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #13 on: 14 June 2013, 21:06:30 »
Hi,

And by the 16th, I of course meant the 15th! Tomorrow. My bad.

Thanks,

- Herb

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #14 on: 17 June 2013, 00:14:08 »
Hello,

At this time, Catalyst Game Labs would like to announce to everyone that the SEVENTH official Live BattleChats of 2013 will be held Saturday (20 July 2013), at 12 PM and 8 PM (EST). Each chat will run a minimum of one hour. As usual, I will be the host and sole "guest of honor" for these chats. Come along and ask the Line Developer anything you like!

Thank you,

- Herbert Beas
  BattleTech
  Catalyst Game Labs

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #15 on: 19 June 2013, 01:12:59 »
Hello,

At this time, Catalyst Game Labs regrets to announce that, starting immediately, all future Live BattleChats have been suspended, indefinitely.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

- Herb