Author Topic: Administrator Chunga, you are relieved!  (Read 2860 times)

worktroll

• Oldest and fatherless
  • Ombudsman
  • Colonel
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
Administrator Chunga, you are relieved!
« on: 01 February 2013, 16:11:42 »
After a tour of duty lasting around (at least!) a decade, first as moderator then as admin, Chunga has decided it's time to step down from admin duties.

A survivor of more board crashes, persistant trolls and flamewars than we can comfortably imagine, Chunga will always be part of the Catalyst Game Labs family, but has earned a break. Being a good admin is usually a thankless task, so on behalf of the moderator, admin and forum support team I'd like to say a big "THANK YOU!" for all your work, Chunga.

Of course, it's then necessary to promote a new admin to begin the task of trying to fill Chunga's shoes (yup; CGL's budget is that tight we recycle the uniforms ;) ). Accordingly, I'm pleased to announce that God and Davion has accepted the position.

Chunga will continue to wear the Blue Beemer through the transition period, but please PM or email myself and God and Davion if you have any Admin-related questions, issues or appeals.
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"