Author Topic: 'Mech Designer by Tracy Kannarr  (Read 2712 times)

VF1LAM

• Major
  • Fifth Crucis Lancers
'Mech Designer by Tracy Kannarr
« on: 22 March 2011, 14:43:09 »
I would like to ask any of the lead developers about a product which, after the closure of FASA Corporation, has since become unavailable.

I refer, of course, to the Macintosh computer program called 'Mech Designer by Tracy Kannarr.

This program was available during the middle-to-late 1990s for Macintosh computers running OS 7, 8, or 9.

I have e-mailed Tracy and he says that he no longer has distribution rights to 'Mech Designer.

Is this true?  Or is it possible that Catalyst could somehow reinstate his distribution rights?

The favor of your reply is requested.
Federated Commonwealth -- One more MechAssault if you want to be free!

GhostBear

• Minister of Assimilation, TOG Empire
  • Captain
  • And....out.
    • One world at a time...
Re: 'Mech Designer by Tracy Kannarr
« Reply #1 on: 22 March 2011, 17:44:30 »
I would like to ask any of the lead developers about a product which, after the closure of FASA Corporation, has since become unavailable.

I refer, of course, to the Macintosh computer program called 'Mech Designer by Tracy Kannarr.

This program was available during the middle-to-late 1990s for Macintosh computers running OS 7, 8, or 9.

I have e-mailed Tracy and he says that he no longer has distribution rights to 'Mech Designer.

Is this true?  Or is it possible that Catalyst could somehow reinstate his distribution rights?

The favor of your reply is requested.

All electronic rights for BattleTech are held by Microsoft, not Topps or Catalyst Game Labs. Thus, it is a question best directed to Microsoft.
Eh.