Author Topic: Gun Geekery VI: The grandson of Gun Geekery  (Read 198926 times)

DOC_Agren

• Major
Re: Gun Geekery VI: The grandson of Gun Geekery
« Reply #1350 on: 28 August 2024, 20:25:50 »
We're talking sniping squirrels off the bird feeder here... an air rifle will be plenty.
There is always paintball for that
"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

Daryk

• Major General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #1351 on: 28 August 2024, 20:42:11 »
That would mean more cleanup for me, so I'm good with just tossing the corpse in the trash...

Cannonshop

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1352 on: 28 August 2024, 20:57:28 »
That would mean more cleanup for me, so I'm good with just tossing the corpse in the trash...

Squirrel can actually be pretty tasty meat-wise, assuming it's not eating garbage out of your cans.
"If you have to ask permission, then it's no longer a Right, it has been turned into a Privilege-something that can be and will be taken from you when convenient."

Failure16

• Captain
  • Better Days
« Reply #1353 on: 28 August 2024, 21:35:05 »
We're talking sniping squirrels off the bird feeder here... an air rifle will be plenty.

It's...a squirrel. Save the pellet and let it live. Or buy a different bird-feeder it can't access. Or both.
Thought I might get a rocket ride when I was a child.          We are the wild youth,                                And through villages of ether
But it was a lie, that I told myself                                          Chasing visions of our futures.                   Oh, my crucifixion comes
When I needed something good.                                         One day we'll reveal the truth,                    Will you sing my hallelujah?
At 17, I had a better dream; now I'm 33, and it isn't me.      That one will die before he gets there.       Will you tell me when it's done?
But I'd think of something better if I could
                           --E. Tonra                                                      --C. Love
--A. Duritz

chanman

• Major
  • Architect of suffering
« Reply #1354 on: 29 August 2024, 00:42:36 »
Hardware stores also sell predator urine. Works even when you aren't looking just in case Peter Rabbit Tank Killer has performed recce and noted the scheduled appearance of the two-legged ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6-YPiqOh_w

*No idea who the original creator of this parody work is, but it's clearly fake since Beatrix Potter died in 1943

Daryk

• Major General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #1355 on: 29 August 2024, 03:28:42 »
That's hilarious! :D