Author Topic: Did we just lose variable themes?  (Read 1285 times)

Arkansas Warrior

• Lieutenant Colonel
Did we just lose variable themes?
« on: 27 March 2014, 16:55:41 »
My account just went back to the SMF Default Theme (Curve), and I got into my look and layout but can't find the option I was using anymore.  In fact there aren't any options beyond Curve and Core.  What gives?
Sunrise is Coming.

All Hail First Prince Melissa Davion, the Patron Saint of the Regimental Combat Team, who cowed Dainmar Liao, created the Model Army, and rescued Robinson!  May her light ever guide the sons of the Suns, May our daughters ever endeavour to emulate her!

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
Re: Did we just lose variable themes?
« Reply #1 on: 27 March 2014, 17:06:18 »
There's website maintenance happening tonight US time; this may be an unintended or intended consequence. Or Paul may have given us a going-away present of a new Brony-based forum default (just joking :) )

Hang tight for the moment and we'll chase up.

Cheers,

Worktroll, Administrator.
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

Knightmare

• BattleTech Developer
  • System Admin
  • Warrant Officer
  • Wrench'in it
    • BattleTech.com
« Reply #2 on: 27 March 2014, 17:11:31 »
This is all in preparation for maintenance tonight. Your theme will be back online at the end of scheduled clean up. Thank you for your patronage.  O0
BeemerCon Summarized. Knightmare, end of turn: "How come none of my weapons fired?"
Look, dude, when you are a real mechwarrior you don't need to get all dressed up in cooling suits and cool helmets to work on your mech. You just strip down to your 1980s panties and crop top vest and start wrenchin' it.
Yen Lo Wang = David Lo Pan

Arkansas Warrior

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #3 on: 27 March 2014, 17:31:23 »
That's what I figured, but I wanted to ask just to be sure.  Thanks for the quick replies.
Sunrise is Coming.

All Hail First Prince Melissa Davion, the Patron Saint of the Regimental Combat Team, who cowed Dainmar Liao, created the Model Army, and rescued Robinson!  May her light ever guide the sons of the Suns, May our daughters ever endeavour to emulate her!