Register Register

Author Topic: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed  (Read 86300 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
Re: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed
« Reply #1410 on: 13 December 2019, 13:26:50 »
<<Lordy, i guess will try have use these controls in your booze frig in here. They look like some kind steering thingy.>>

(Wrangler manages after nearly making him sick spin the capsule couple times as he takes control of the ThroneRocket and angles it to where it's telling him to pilot the thing......Achoo's orbital ship!)

(Meanwhile, Achoo and crew attempts to patch up the big hole in side of the bar with used and mashed BirdofPrey spare bodies.)
« Last Edit: 13 December 2019, 17:21:53 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
« Reply #1411 on: 14 December 2019, 17:51:30 »
Crewman One: Did you hear that?
Crewman Two: Hear what?
Crewman One: I thought I heard a thud against the side of the ship.....
Crewman Two: Let me check the sensor logs...…..Hey! Some escape pod just hit us!
Crewman Three: What are you two talking about over there?
Crewman Two: We just had an escape pod that was careening all over the place hit us.
Crewman Three: Huh? Check for IFF codes.
Crewman One: Hmmmmmmm….it's an old one that is registered to Achoo...
Crewman Two: I heard rumors that the boss had a really portable portapotty, but an escape pod?
Crewman Three: Call him up to find out what is going on.
Crewman One: Roger that.  >click< This is the Merry Chase calling Gesundheit. I repeat this is Merry Chase calling Gesundheit. Over.
Crewman Two: >snicker<
Achoo: What do you want?
Crewman One: We just had Shithouse 1 crash into the Merry Chase. What's going on boss?
Achoo: One of the maroons down here managed to launch the outhouse. Did it cause any damage?
Crewman Two: It left a stain. No damage to the Merry Chase but the orbital capable commode appears to have been damaged and is tumbling. Should we recover the maroon?
Achoo: Let me check...……..his bar tab is paid...…….It's your choice.
Crewman One: Roger that boss. Merry Chase out.
Crewman Three: Oh! We get to spin the wheel?
Crewman Two: Sweet! Give it a spin!
(Odd wheel of misfortune wheel spinning noises)
Crewman Three: Come on boarding action...……..come on Evasive Action......no no no no no! Crap Crap Crap not Rescue Party......yay! Open Fire!
Crewman One, Two and Three: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
It's OK to disagree with me......I can't force you to be right.

If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
« Reply #1412 on: 14 December 2019, 19:43:33 »
(Merry Chase fires it guns at pod the but the maroons being perhaps not swifts of the Achooianas...failed register that the pod was docked to their ship causing the weapons put the holes into their ship. Causing the crew to be forcibly exit the ship!)

(Wrangler after already having boarded the ship's airlock casually missed the excitement.)

What the...bridge missing. Oh well at least it has backup bridge.
Omg the ship must be under attack!!

"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
« Reply #1413 on: 18 December 2019, 01:11:26 »
*sigh* Good help is soooooooooooooo hard to find.

If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
« Reply #1414 on: 18 December 2019, 11:07:45 »
(In orbit, Wrangler tries figure out the landing sequence when he accidently locks on to Achoo's house next to the bar.)

<<Hmm, what does this thing do?>>

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
« Reply #1415 on: 18 December 2019, 15:25:30 »
(On the misappropriated Merry Chase the following alarm sounds off)

*authorization code required*

*authorization code required*

*authorization code not recognized*

*remote self destruct code received, self destruct initiated*

*beginning self destruct countdown*

*10*

*9*

*8*

*7*

*6*

*5*

*4*

*3*

*2*

*1*

*Have a nice day*

*BIG BUDDA BOOM*

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
« Reply #1416 on: 18 December 2019, 23:41:19 »

(Wrangler's escape pod manages to launch from Merry Chase just as the remains of the ship plunges into the atmosphere and piece of the ship land on bar since the ship was in middle of LANDING when Achoo self-destruct was activated.)

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1417 on: 19 December 2019, 07:24:03 »
This is why we can't have nice things.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
« Reply #1418 on: 19 December 2019, 14:51:39 »
<<That's why we lease them.>>

(Wrangler's pod land calmly near the scene of the destruction and looks around.)

What heck with this stuff, everything launches or blows up.  Achoo has worst luck.
Next thing you know it, Wombat will kidnap him to China...Capellan Confederation as a toy maker in Santa's off-site factories.

Register