Author Topic: Battletech Long Island  (Read 164679 times)

Devondra

• Master Sergeant
Re: Battletech Long Island
« Reply #630 on: 15 June 2016, 18:37:42 »
my striker has guardian ecm  :D

my bonds man and i have talked his former comrades have a cluster worth of equipment

i actually respect the fact that he did not give specifics, it shows he has honor and is not a turn coat it makes me trust him even more then i have been

he has a point i would trust him much less if he gave specifics and betrayed his former group.

Devondra

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #631 on: 15 June 2016, 18:42:37 »
A follow-up to my last post: If this is who I think they are, perhaps you should bring the Piranha and pilot to the fight.  We could use him to to try to convince the pirates to become our bondsmen.

also remember my bondsman did not volunteer i captured him and offered bondsman ship to him which he accepted. dont know if any other clanners would just become bondsman without the capture part lol

Devondra

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #632 on: 15 June 2016, 18:51:04 »
  Also, could you ask the Governor if she has any ISF personnel on planet skilled in interrogation that she trusts?  It might be an idea to extract everything we can from "Bully".

i believe the Governor already took Bully and i believe he is still badly injured , i dont think he is even awake yet i know he took alot of head hits etc

im sure if the governor decides to share information she will lol after all we work for her to protect the planet

ok i have studing to do so i run the c3 network correctly will check boards again before bed

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #633 on: 15 June 2016, 20:17:13 »
my striker has guardian ecm  :D

my bonds man and i have talked his former comrades have a cluster worth of equipment

i actually respect the fact that he did not give specifics, it shows he has honor and is not a turn coat it makes me trust him even more then i have been

he has a point i would trust him much less if he gave specifics and betrayed his former group.
If he's our bondsman, then he is a member of our "clan", not his former clan.  His loyalty should be to us.  Do they have a cluster of warriors to go with that equiptment?

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #634 on: 15 June 2016, 21:36:48 »
When the clans take a bondsman they do not look for that warrior to give intelligence on their old clan. He did show he is part of your "clan" by telling you they have a cluster of equipment. Push for more and trust with him will become a problem. He has held himself to clan honor evnitnot having  a clan any more.

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #635 on: 16 June 2016, 04:28:50 »
Ok.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #636 on: 17 June 2016, 14:19:49 »
Ground recon team Delta to control. Delta to control. Over
Control to Delta report. Over
Delta to control we have picked up tracks from the unit that Alpha was tracking. Over
Roger that Delta what is your location. Over
Control we are about 1 klik from the Castle. Over
Roger that Delta. What is the heading of the bandits? Over
They are heading for the Castle. Over
Control to Delta Roger that. Can you intersep. Over
Delta to control Roger we can but we do not the fire power to slow them down. Over
Control to Delta Roger. Can you close and keep track of the bandits. Over
Roger that control. Will close and shadow bandits. Over
Roger Delta. Check in every 15 mikes. Over
Roger control. 15 mikes check in. Over

Control to all units we are now on alert con red. Repeat alert con red. All units to defense positions.
Control to Mech commanders have your ready 5 units ready to go transport is on its way. Repeat Mech commanders ready 5 units stand by for transport.

Devondra

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #637 on: 17 June 2016, 16:57:56 »
i only have the 4 i listed available if you mean one unit from each of us ill send my archer in 1st and get my other 3 there asap

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #638 on: 17 June 2016, 17:21:46 »
no not 1 fro each command. The force you are using sunday

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #639 on: 17 June 2016, 19:59:55 »
"Ready 5" means the part of your unit that can deploy in 5 minutes?

IronbornGreyjoy

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #640 on: 18 June 2016, 22:29:42 »
Guys,

I know this is a little short notice, but I can't show up for the game tomorrow.  My boss has told me I have to work 12-8 tomorrow.  Sorry, I'll be there next time, but I can't get out of this.  See you all later

Dave

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #641 on: 18 June 2016, 23:57:50 »
Guys,

I know this is a little short notice, but I can't show up for the game tomorrow.  My boss has told me I have to work 12-8 tomorrow.  Sorry, I'll be there next time, but I can't get out of this.  See you all later

Dave

Hay man no problem .... real world comes before play time  O0
next time  8)

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #642 on: 19 June 2016, 00:31:22 »
Recon Delta to Control, Delta to control. over
Control to Delta copy. over
Control we have tangos in sight. they are about 3/4s of klik from the castle. over
Roger, Delta. can you ID the Tangos. over
Affirmative control. but not all. we have 1 Shadowcat, 1 Grendal and 1 Cougar class omnimech. we have one more we have not seen before. we also have to hover tanks. the omnis and tanks have battle armor on them. the mech we do not know has no battle armor on it. over
Roger, Delta 1 Shadowcat, 1 Grendal, 1 Cougar, 1 unknown and 2 hover tanks. 5 points of Battle Armor. over
Roger control. over
Delta how long for the tangos to get to the castle. over
Control they are moving around 60 kph. they will be at the castle in 15 mikes due to terrain. the woods are working for us for a change. over
Delta copy 15 mikes and tangos are at Phoenix. over

Nejiro control to all Mech commanders we have ID on Tangos. 1 Shadowcat, 1 Grendal, 1 Cougar, 1 unknown and 2 hover tanks. 5 points of Battle Armor. Repeat 1 Shadowcat, 1 Grendal, 1 Cougar, 1 unknown and 2 hover tanks. 5 points of Battle Armor. All ready 5 units will be Oscar Mike in 5 heading to Phoenix. Control out

Nejiro Control this is Precentor Wilkes can you use some extra hands for this OP. over
Precentor Wilkes we can use some support. over
I can have my QRF airborne in 2 mikes. over
Roger that sir. We will need you to drop near the Castle. over
Roger Control. Drop by Castle. over
Precentor do keep in mind that out Mech forces are on the way. over
Roger Control. I will make sure that my crew drops after your units and not on them. over
Roger that. Would not be good if your units land on ours. Nejiro Control out.

Nejiro Control to Mech Commanders be advised that we will have ComGuard units hot dropping after you get to Phoenix. They are here to help. Your IFFs will be updated on the way to Phoenix. Control out

Devondra

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #643 on: 19 June 2016, 09:39:27 »

you will be missed but totally understand when summoned by the overlord one most do what one is told lol

take care and see you next time

IronbornGreyjoy

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #644 on: 20 June 2016, 01:09:27 »
So how did the battle go?  And what was the final damage report?

Dave

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #645 on: 20 June 2016, 05:12:50 »
They came to see the Governor.  We turned them back literally at her doorstep, but paid a price. Crash was the field commander.  He won the first two initiative rolls, and blew every roll after that until the last turn.  Consequently, my Fireball is scrap.  My Saladin, his Pegasus and Schiltron are all imobilized until they can be repaired.  And his Wolverine will be walking around with a wooden leg until that can be repaired.  Devondra was relatively unscathed.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #646 on: 20 June 2016, 15:27:55 »
How bad was you Archer ripped up?

IronbornGreyjoy

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #647 on: 20 June 2016, 16:32:41 »
Tony, I came up with an in-game reason for why my forces weren't there to fight the clanners.  I'm going to run it by you and see if you like it.

My Marauder, Wolverine and Fa Shih BA were remaining in Hilo City on patrol until the planetary militia relieved us.  What if we were told to stay where we were by the Gov since she didn't have any troops to spare and that the rest of the Ironborn were told to stand by on base defense in case the Clanners got past the others?  It puts Col. Greyjoy and Co. out of the battle and doesn't automatically put us in the doghouse with the Governor considering it was her HQ that was nearly stomped.

Tell me what you think.

Dave

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #648 on: 20 June 2016, 17:30:24 »
How bad was you Archer ripped up?
Left arm: No armor, 2pts of endosteel left
Right arm: Missing 11 pts of armor
Center torso: Missing 14 pts of armor
Left torso: Missing 4 pts of armor
Left leg: Missing 8 pts of armor
Right leg: Missing 9 pts of armor

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #649 on: 20 June 2016, 18:25:59 »
Dave
I have your unit covered for the no show. You people had to wait on transport. Your unit unit showing at the point we had to call it a night. With fresh units showing at that point it time the bandits had to retreat. Keep an eye for the next part of the story ;-)

ObnoxiousTwerp

• Sergeant
« Reply #650 on: 21 June 2016, 09:28:07 »
(Sigh)

If additional medical assistance is needed at this battle site, Dr. Musashi and her medics are willing to respond.  In view of the extreme distance, transporting the MASH is probably not possible, but she does have experience in triage and improper treatment areas.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #651 on: 21 June 2016, 12:15:11 »
(Sigh)

If additional medical assistance is needed at this battle site, Dr. Musashi and her medics are willing to respond.  In view of the extreme distance, transporting the MASH is probably not possible, but she does have experience in triage and improper treatment areas.

the good Dr. is needed more were she is at this point. Hilo has a much greater need.

as for the castle defenders no one was KIA. 3 vehicle crews are banged up and I think 3 MechWarriors from head hits and 1 lost a Mech.

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #652 on: 21 June 2016, 14:54:52 »
How long will it take to fix the Archer?
Was a gauss rifle shot off the Shadow Cat and left behind?

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #653 on: 21 June 2016, 15:45:09 »
How long will it take to fix the Archer?

4 days in the one for the mech bays. It will take 1/2 a day to get to the one at the base you are in.

Was a gauss rifle shot off the Shadow Cat and left behind?

Yes
« Last Edit: 22 June 2016, 19:17:51 by shadhawk »

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #654 on: 21 June 2016, 15:56:17 »
The team should give each other what damage they have. Units with armor only damage can be repaired in the field. Units with internal damage will have to go to one of the bays. The bay at your main base has 1 Owens in it and 1 waiting to get in.  Vehicles with internal will need to go to one of the base vehicle bays for repair. Injured Much pilots, infantry and vehicle crews will need hospital time.

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #655 on: 21 June 2016, 16:44:40 »
Will Crash be claiming the gauss rifle?
Can I repair the Archer and Saladin at my base?  How hard will it be to get parts for the Saladin given that there is nothing really high tech and it is manufactured in the Combine?

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #656 on: 21 June 2016, 17:19:13 »
Will Crash be claiming the gauss rifle?

That is up to him

Can I repair the Archer and Saladin at my base?  How hard will it be to get parts for the Saladin given that there is nothing really high tech and it is manufactured in the Combine?

Yes. You have the light structure mechbay and you also have vehicle bays. When the engine parts for your Alacorn arrive it will have to take one for the repairs.
Getting the parts is not the problem. The money and time for them to make planet and to install them is the fun.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #657 on: 22 June 2016, 01:25:14 »
Delta Transport lead to Nejiro control we have major problems with our load cables and can not get one part of the Mech force to the castle. over
Control to Delta transport do what you have to and get them on the field. over
Roger Control. Delta Transport to tech support get some personal to the old base ASAP.
Tech support to Delta transport can you give us some details on the problem.
Delta to tech the load cables are all jammed around the drums and we can not move the at all.
Tech to Delta we will get teams out with new drum sets. repairs will take about 10 to 20 minuets from when we get on site.
Delta to tech get you butts out here now, the Lady needs the units on the field.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #658 on: 22 June 2016, 01:50:47 »
Ghost Commander to nova. move in on the castle. fire team move up on the left, strike team move up on the right and I will go for the center.

Ghost Command to all units we want the castle in one peace so watch you fire.

Ghost Command to all units the enemy is using artillery. all units this is a free fire zone. let us show the people what Jaguar warriors can do.

Ghost Command to all units pick your targets and stay on them until they drop. Use our battle armor to keep the heavy damaged units out of the fight.

Ghost command to strike team take out that artillery unit.

Ghost 2 to Commander. I have some new airborne targets heading in. I also have drop pods tracking to this location.

Ghost Command to all units sitrep. (looking at damage display armor damage to most all locations,internal on 5 locations 1 lower leg and 1 foot actuator damaged)
Ghost 2 lost right arm, heavy armor damage all locations.
Ghost 3 armor damage to 4 locations, right torso is internal.
Ghost 4 armor damage to 4 locations, head armor almost gone.
Ghost strike 100%
Ghost ground 1 trooper KIA, 4 troopers heavy armor damage, 5 troopers with armor damage, 16 troopers 100%.

Ghost lead to all units, pick up Battle Armor and disengage. They can have this battle we will camp and make repairs.
(looking at the display .. these fresh troops and our damage not a good fight)

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #659 on: 22 June 2016, 02:11:25 »
In orbit around Nejiro space station the commander of the DCS Heaven's Eagle watches the battle at the castle and not liking what is happening on the battle field.
Tai-i Tanaka take us into orbit of the planet.
Sir we were told to guard the station.
Tai-i the other DropShips can do that while we move to the planet. The Governor need help on the ground.
Tai-i Harris get your Marines ready to hot drop.
Yes Sir.
Tai-i Tanaka max burn for the planet and put us in high orbit.
Yes Sir.
Shujin inform the Flag Ship that we will be dropping a company of marines to help the Governor's forces.
Yes Sir.
Tanaka how long until orbit.
2 minuets Sir.
Good.

Tai-I Harris drop and good hunting.
Tai-i Tanaka take us back to the space station.
Yes Sir.
When we are back at the station I will explain my actions to the Sho-sho.
« Last Edit: 22 June 2016, 19:43:32 by shadhawk »

Register