Register Register

Author Topic: On the Total Warfare Game Rules Questions board is a topic I cannot reply to  (Read 625 times)

snrdg091012

• Sergeant
Hello all,

On the Total Warfare Game Rules Questions board there is a the topic of What is the difference between motorized and mechanized infantry? by Nahuris that does not have a reply button so I am not able to provide a comment.

I don't see the topic locked symbol or have figured out a way to reply.

Can anyone please explain what is happening and how I can reply to the topic and any future topic?
Tom R (aka snrdg091012)

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Painted by Mastergunz
You cannot reply to threads other posters have started in the rules questions portion of the board.  Only the official rules team (or moderators) can reply.  The purpose of that section of the boards is to have official answers.  If the poster wanted non-official answers, that's what the rest of the forum (General Discussion, Ground Combat, etc) are.
Master Unit List - List of all canon units, faction availabilities, Alpha Strike unit cards, Battle Values
Combat Manual Lite series - Steiner, Liao, Marik, Calderon, Invading Clans, Comstar. Also Record Sheets for the CM: Kurita and CM: Mercs unique pilots.

snrdg091012

• Sergeant
Hello nckestrel,

Thank you for your response.

Looks like I may have to start using the general discussion boards as well as the official answer to my questions. My only excise is I am a old crusty retired submarine sailor who is not to quick on catching on to the forums. ;-)
Tom R (aka snrdg091012)

Weirdo

• Painter of Borth the Magic Puma
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant General
  • Divided States of SMASH
Well, feel free to ask if you have any more questions about how the forums work. After all, that's the whole point of this subforum! O0
"Thanks to Megamek, I can finally play BattleTech the way it was meant to be played--pantsless!"   -Neko Bijin
"It's just that the Hegemony had one answer to every naval problem. 'I kills it with my battleships.'" - Liam's Ghost
"...finally, giant space panties don't seem so strange." - Whistler
"The BT universe is startlingly deficient in both wisdom and hindsight." - Cray
"Damn you, Weirdo... Damn you for being right!" - Paul
There's no shame in designing customs, so long as you keep them private and wash your hands afterwards.