Register Register

Author Topic: What's in the pipeline?  (Read 65530 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
Re: What's in the pipeline?
« Reply #900 on: 10 January 2019, 00:24:19 »
I'd love see the Defender & Cruiser get some love, but i think fan would have scrape up to get it done.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

JPArbiter

• Captain
  • Podcasting Monkey
    • Arbitration Studios, your last word in battletech talk
« Reply #901 on: 11 January 2019, 00:06:51 »
As far as Battlemchs are concerned; the Mongrel, Ursus II and Brhama are on my list.

Vehicles i want to see the Saxon, Lamprey, and Kelswa get done.

As far as aerospace, a mech scale Měngqín and starenstur  are called for.

Host of Arbitration, your last word in Battletech Talk

Major Headcase

• Master Sergeant
  • For God, and RANDIS!!!
« Reply #902 on: 11 January 2019, 01:05:24 »
Here's a question???
The new sculpts from the upcoming box set, are those designs going to be available later in metal from IWM?? Not plastic lance sets or anything, but normal overpriced catalog minis??
 :)
"FrankenMechs make happy Techs crazy, and crazy Techs happy, and my Tech's the later. Me? I just find Mechs covered in duct tape really sexy..."
   -Mechwarrior RPG character explaining his unusual machine to a Solaris 7 bar mech-bunny after three PPCs...

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
« Reply #903 on: 11 January 2019, 09:57:08 »
As far as Battlemchs are concerned; the Mongrel, Ursus II and Brhama are on my list.

One of them is being done for 2nd quarter 2019.......

Charlemagne

• Sergeant
  • Honor is Bulletproof
« Reply #904 on: 11 January 2019, 11:06:00 »
Here's a question???
The new sculpts from the upcoming box set, are those designs going to be available later in metal from IWM?? Not plastic lance sets or anything, but normal overpriced catalog minis??
 :)

Personally I'd be pretty ecstatic if they were released in the plastic lance pack format. I bought every one that was released, and  definitely want more plastic crack to go with the metal meth I'm addicted to.
Honor is Bulletproof

Colt Ward

• Colonel
  • Gott Mit Uns
    • Merc Periphery Guide- Bakunin
« Reply #905 on: 11 January 2019, 11:51:59 »
I am not sure you would see a plastic lance pack before 2020 GenCon IF it did happen.  Mostly I want my new Marauder & Warhammer, the Wolverine 3R is very workable for other purposes.
Colt Ward

Beware the vengeance of a patient man.

Register