Register Register

Author Topic: Demo Team access  (Read 60584 times)

GreyWolfActual

• CDT Global Events Developer
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
Re: Demo Team access
« Reply #330 on: 11 February 2019, 14:59:34 »
im here, and unsure of my status. my aol email was shut down years ago. i cannot recieve email to that any longer. ive been asking for help and never get a response
Email demoteam@catalystgamelabs.com and explain about your email. That should get it taken care of.
"My name is Saul Tigh. I'm an officer in the Colonial Fleet. Whatever else I am, whatever else it means, that's the man I want to be. And if I die today, that's the man I'll be."
-Saul Tigh

Insaniac99

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Sergeant
« Reply #331 on: 02 May 2019, 14:24:16 »
Demo Agent #959 Checking in!

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Colonel
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
« Reply #332 on: 02 May 2019, 15:15:16 »
Insaniac 999, you are embiggened!
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

Whisper721

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Recruit
« Reply #333 on: 10 June 2019, 17:56:18 »
I'm Here.
This is my PPC. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My PPC is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My PPC, without me, is useless. Without my PPC, I am useless..

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Colonel
« Reply #334 on: 12 June 2019, 05:52:14 »
I'm Here.

Demo Team number, thanks?
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

Whisper721

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Recruit
« Reply #335 on: 24 June 2019, 14:25:19 »
Demo Team number, thanks?

Sorry  #545
This is my PPC. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My PPC is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My PPC, without me, is useless. Without my PPC, I am useless..

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Colonel
« Reply #336 on: 24 June 2019, 14:37:58 »
You are embiggened!  :thumbsup:

Sierra Invenio

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Recruit
  • When in doubt, battle-fists.
« Reply #337 on: 03 July 2019, 21:23:11 »
Sierra Invenio #978 reporting in. Freshly enrolled.
Whatever IT is, if you can't solve the problem with IT, you don't have enough of IT.

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Colonel
« Reply #338 on: 03 July 2019, 21:37:21 »
And freshly embiggened!