Author Topic: Master Unit List (MUL) Feedback Thread II - READ THE FIRST POST  (Read 60274 times)

Nahuris

• Captain
Re: Master Unit List (MUL) Feedback Thread II - READ THE FIRST POST
« Reply #780 on: 18 March 2018, 04:47:23 »
Weight should be 1.5 tons for one squad, they're Paratroopers.  AS card is correct.

Cool, so paratroopers are 1.5 tons, then... does that include Tau Wraiths, as they have PARA... in addition, in the list part, where it shows all of the infantry, both are listed at 1 ton, there.

Nahuris
"A friend will calm you down when you are angry, but a BEST friend will skip along beside you with a baseball bat singing "someone's gonna get it."

"If we are ever in a situation, where I am the voice of reason, we are in a very bad situation."

DarkJaguar

• Sergeant
« Reply #781 on: 21 March 2018, 16:37:34 »
I don't own a copy of TRO 3085, so I'm not able to verify with an official source, but Sarna states that the armament of an LGB-8V Longbow is two Arrow IV's with 8 tons of ammo and a single pulse laser, while the MUL Entry gives it the ARTAIS-2 special and far more firepower (and an OV value) than could be gained by a single pulse laser of any type could grant.

Weirdo

• Painter of Borth the Magic Puma
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant General
« Reply #782 on: 21 March 2018, 16:50:53 »
Sarna is incorrect.
"Thanks to Megamek, I can finally play BattleTech the way it was meant to be played--pantsless!"   -Neko Bijin
"It's just that the Hegemony had one answer to every naval problem. 'I kills it with my battleships.'" - Liam's Ghost
"...finally, giant space panties don't seem so strange." - Whistler
"The BT universe is startlingly deficient in both wisdom and hindsight." - Cray
"Damn you, Weirdo... Damn you for being right!" - Paul
Battleforce Space is too bulky. I vote we start calling it BattleFace.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
« Reply #783 on: 23 March 2018, 22:55:28 »
Sarna entry has been corrected now stating that the Longbow 8V has 2 Medium Pulse Lasers, 1 ER Large, 10 rounds of missiles per launcher for the two Arrow IVs.  Battle value is from Record Sheet, which matches MUL entry.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

TigerShark

• Major
    • MekWars: Dominion
« Reply #784 on: 03 April 2018, 01:50:36 »
These IndustrialMechs exist in the Reunification War book, but the MUL dates have them as being made after the war's conclusion. They are anachronisms.

BC Buster XV (Standard)
BC Buster XV (AC)
BC Buster XV (PPC)

Crosscut ED-X2 (Standard)
Crosscut ED-X2 (Rocket)
Crosscut ED-X2 (Flamer)

Daedalus GTX-2
Daedalus GTX-2 (Militarized)

Harvester Ant
Harvester Ant (LRM)
Harvester Ant (MG)

Powerman LoaderMech (Standard)
Powerman LoaderMech (Laser)
Powerman LoaderMech (SRM)
  W W W . M E K W A R S - D O M I N I O N . C O M

"You will fight to the last soldier, and when you die, I will call upon your damned soul to speak horrible curses at the enemy."
     - Orders of Emperor Stefan Amaris to his troops

DarkJaguar

• Sergeant
« Reply #785 on: 05 April 2018, 17:33:03 »
Genadier II D battle armor lists the Tube Artillery special as ART-BA
http://masterunitlist.info/Unit/Details/7393/grenadier-ii-battle-armor-d

while the Centaur Battle Armor lists the ability as ARTBA-1
http://masterunitlist.info/Unit/Details/6651/centaur-battle-armor-standard

Also, I don't believe Battle Armor Tube artillery is experimental tech any longer, so both units should be advanced and not experimental tech base if I'm correct? (Ref, Tac Ops pg. 284 lists them as Advanced, not experimental).
« Last Edit: 06 April 2018, 16:04:26 by DarkJaguar »