Author Topic: A shout out and questions on AtB  (Read 1156 times)

handority

• Recruit
A shout out and questions on AtB
« on: 02 November 2016, 14:58:17 »
Wanted to give a quick shout out to how awesome the current AtB and MekHQ are at this time. Its easy and a blast to get your own company going.

Do have a few questions:

1. If using parts restricted by mission and Acquisitions done by Admin, does scrounge improve it? Is there a way to improve the items available by mission?

2.The recent releases allows AtB to use the RAT Generator when determining units. Im playing a 3060 campaign, and have noticed quite abit of clan units when facing an inner sphere A rated unit. How is AtB generating these? I can understand maybe 1 in 30 clan units, but Im encountering a clan unit in every engagement (Im thru 16 battles in a Planetary assault, and have seen at least one clan unit in every battle)

3. Is there a way to track unit fatigue? I noticed I can see my fatigue penalties when retirements come, but not my current fatigue track

ralgith

• Captain
    • Dylan's BattleTech Emporium
Re: A shout out and questions on AtB
« Reply #1 on: 02 November 2016, 21:36:12 »
You may have better luck on our public Slack:
http://megamek.org:3000/
 In the #atb channel.

neoancient

• Warrant Officer
  • MegaMek team member
Re: A shout out and questions on AtB
« Reply #2 on: 02 November 2016, 21:58:21 »
The percentage of Clan forces in 3067 is given in the TO&Es in FM:Updates. For years between 3050 and 3067 the values are roughly interpolated, with a bit of a jump assumed for 3059 due to Operation Bulldog and availability of Smoke Jaguar salvage. The values after 3067 follow the same trajectory at first but are increasingly influenced by the faction availability listings on the Master Unit List.