Register Register

Author Topic: The Underground (Slightly Aromatic and Somewhat Moist) Lair Of The Mighty Achoo!  (Read 19630 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • I FIND YOUR LACK OF PINK DISTURBING
*sigh* Samurai Jack predates your sabbatical from television, you doofus.
It's OK to disagree with me......I can't force you to be right.

If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
That was a burn notice. (Seeing MoparMessiah on fire, Wrangler grabs some Marshmallows and graham crackers to make s'mores)
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

truetanker

• Major
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
For everyones enjoyment:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5884052/

-giggles-

TT  :)
Khan,Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
Now Achoo is a Detective where a fake yellow fur?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
*sigh* Samurai Jack predates your sabbatical from television, you doofus.

My bad for not keeping current on cartoons  :P

Wombat

• Captain
[Wombat's head pokes up out of Mopar's jacket and nods, effectively agreeing with him.]

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
Mopar......u may want to check your wallet...(immediately checks his own!)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
*checks wallet*

Wow - that was close

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
*checks wallet*

Damn it! Curse you Samurai Wombat!

If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
Well, at least he didn't take your pants with him (this time...)

Wombat

• Captain
[Achoo's pants sigh in relief]

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
uhm……..that wasn't a sigh...…………..sort of an SBD...………….

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
More a sigh of the times.
You realize, "denial is first sign of guilt."

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
Denial is a river in Egypt...……..I think. And it wasn't a sigh. It really was a SBD.

You

Have

Been

Warned

Register