Author Topic: The Underground (Slightly Aromatic and Somewhat Moist) Lair Of The Mighty Achoo!  (Read 140214 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
You mean the sub-sub-basement that sank down into a hole where we keep hearing screaming some kind of monster chomping on something?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

BirdofPrey

• Major
I'm sure it's fine

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Crogalgators. That is what is down there. I throw door to door salesman down there.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Yikes, hate see what HE was selling. Properly Wombat insurance.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
It is cheaper to just pay to repair the damage than pay the premiums for Wombat insurance.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
You must have modular lairs produced by the dozen from ClangoCorp

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Nope. Just the craters of the many past destroyed bars. We cap the hole in the ground and build the lair. Simpler that way. And we usually use the debris from the destroyed bars. But to be clear this is not a bar. It is a lair. Just because it has a full wet bar doesn't mean it is a bar. It is a lair, and licensed as such.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
We interrupt this program to annoy you and make things generally more irritating. Oh, and to make a public service announcement which will probably irritate you as well.

There's no more work. We're destitute. I'm afraid I have no choice but to sell you all for scientific experiments. Have a nice day.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I be a mercenary and certainly not subject being sold or be broke.  Good luck to you guyz future endeavors of being used as a poke stick in your various unspeakable areas!

[Wrangler exits the Lair, Stage left and out the exit]

<Rumble of a Overlord Class DropShip can be heard jetting bluntly through the Atmosphere and streaking through space.>

« Last Edit: 10 October 2021, 20:22:22 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Gotta love WOB radio, we betray all the hits!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Hey!That was station you changed.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

BirdofPrey

• Major
I'm already a scientific experiment, though.  I should report you for industrial espionage.

wolfgar

• Captain
  • Wolfson's Heavy Raiders: 3058-3092
I'm already a scientific experiment, though.  I should report you for industrial espionage.

dont bother, the last time someone did that they gave him a medal
Wolf wins every fight but one, and in that one he dies, his fangs locked on the throat of his opponent.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
And it was a nice shiny one with a black ribbon! Well, I have been given it many times. Eight times, in fact. Three middle fingers and a bilabial fricative cluster! *sniff* *sniff* I am so proud!

BirdofPrey

• Major

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
What's the matter with Eww?

BirdofPrey

• Major
I suppose it is appropriate.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
What is appropriate? The fact that I am calling Eww out on whatever it was Eww were implying?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
OH NO!  Mighty Achoo has evolved into...a....grumpy old man?

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
OH NO!  Mighty Achoo has evolved into...a....grumpy old man?

Apparently not only that but a sheep farmer as well... Come on sheples! Herd around Achoo...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

wolfgar

• Captain
  • Wolfson's Heavy Raiders: 3058-3092
rolls eyes

This is so baaad
Wolf wins every fight but one, and in that one he dies, his fangs locked on the throat of his opponent.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
You can't handle the puns of this magnitude.

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
I step in for one second and I get pun-ished!  What gives?
Playing Guitar On My YouTube Channel:
Current cover tune: "The Wind Cries Mary" (by Jimi Hendrix)
https://youtu.be/m6a8wZiCsjM?si=0w7tVOgk7yylNv6a

"Thou shalt not create a machine in the image of the human mind." ~ The Orange Catholic Bible, Dune, Frank Herbert

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
(Wrangler turns to see Reb make random appearance at the bar.)
Reb, how was planet Florida? I hear the gators are as big as Goliath Assaults and locals have contract mercs to get those nasty neighbors off each other's lawns.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Ahhh! The lovely planet Florida. Eww would love it! That is where I get my crocolgators! My favorite place is the island Laissez-Faire, more specifically Big Bob's Marina, home of the megacarp fishing fleet and Mary's Floribbean Cuisine Restaurant. The residents are - well - mostly weird party animal rednecks who cannot drive worth a damn. There is pretty much nothing even vaguely resembling a dress code and the bugs .................... well, they are just huge, more than slightly abundant, and many can fly. And at night they usually fly towards any sources of lights. The bug zappers can be used as perimeter defense against bug, birds, crocolgators and invading pirate raiders. And although they don't have many of their own fusion powered BattleMechs [the troops that get stationed there have those] they have a LOT of kitbashed ICE and fuel cell powered 'Mechs. And some of the best moonshine stills, rum stills, breweries and bars you will ever mostly not remember what you did there you will ever party hard and pass out within. Oh, and watch out for the mice. They look cute and friendly but your money will just mysteriously vanish when they are around.
« Last Edit: 15 October 2021, 14:11:51 by The Mighty ACHOO »

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
(Wrangler turns to see Reb make random appearance at the bar.)
Reb, how was planet Florida? I hear the gators are as big as Goliath Assaults and locals have contract mercs to get those nasty neighbors off each other's lawns.

Better by far than the Planet Texas!  My dropship broke down and I had to get it repaired.  When the tech tried to rip me off, I told him I would I was going to go to the Sheriff.  He then reached under his counter and put on his sheriff's cowboy hat IIC.  He then raised the prices on me citing my attitude as a demand on his services. 

Planet Florida?  Lots of experience points for killing mosquitoes.

Achoo, I will try a bug-zapper perimeter defense, because I need to sleep at some point.
Playing Guitar On My YouTube Channel:
Current cover tune: "The Wind Cries Mary" (by Jimi Hendrix)
https://youtu.be/m6a8wZiCsjM?si=0w7tVOgk7yylNv6a

"Thou shalt not create a machine in the image of the human mind." ~ The Orange Catholic Bible, Dune, Frank Herbert

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Just don't sleep walk. It could get a bit bug zappery!  >:D

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
[Wrangler watch half sleep Reb wander to the Tavern across the way and suddenly veer off course and get zapped awake by man-size bug zapper]

I guess that woke him up.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
You can really see the sparks in his eyes! He should be really charged up now and full of energy!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
So boss, are you like trying get into hijinks or something?

I thought you were up fun loving no good troublemaking these days.

Register