Author Topic: Dipping into Anime...  (Read 6005 times)

Tymers Realm

• Lieutenant
Re: Dipping into Anime...
« Reply #60 on: 24 April 2017, 14:00:04 »
The Dirty Pair at the space station was hilarious and was my favorite. Thanks for the clarification of the characters as Trouble-shooters for the 3WA.

Might that be the opening of Dirty Pair: Project Eden? (Nozomi Entertainment's Sub)

Force of Nature

• Lieutenant
  • Battletech and Paintball. Life is good.
« Reply #61 on: 24 April 2017, 18:38:21 »
Yep, that was it. I remember the huge circular station.

Ruger

• BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
« Reply #62 on: 24 April 2017, 21:02:46 »
Good like finding it now, though.

I actually have both Dominion Tank Police and New Dominion Tank Police on DVD...

I also have the soundtrack to the latter...

Ruger
"If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly

"Who I am is where I stand. Where I stand is where I fall...Stand with me." - The Doctor, The Doctor Falls, Doctor Who

Jaim Magnus

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Assisting you and your enemies equally.
« Reply #63 on: 24 April 2017, 21:05:55 »
Always had a soft spot for Tank Police. I found it funny because my grandparents on my mom's side were named Al and Leona.
BattleCorps - Righteous Fury, Sorrow of Eden, Lady of Steel, I Was Lost, Forsaken : Legacy - The Forgotten Places : Shrapnel - Scavenger's Blood : ELH Chronicles - View from the Ground : Shrapnel - It Ends in Fire, Picking the Bones

Ruger

• BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
« Reply #64 on: 24 April 2017, 21:12:24 »
Always had a soft spot for Tank Police. I found it funny because my grandparents on my mom's side were named Al and Leona.

Did they name their car Bonaparte?  ;D

Ruger
"If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly

"Who I am is where I stand. Where I stand is where I fall...Stand with me." - The Doctor, The Doctor Falls, Doctor Who

Jaim Magnus

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Assisting you and your enemies equally.
« Reply #65 on: 24 April 2017, 21:16:01 »
Did they name their car Bonaparte?  ;D

Ruger

No, but it was a small beast that they had plenty of choice names for ;)
BattleCorps - Righteous Fury, Sorrow of Eden, Lady of Steel, I Was Lost, Forsaken : Legacy - The Forgotten Places : Shrapnel - Scavenger's Blood : ELH Chronicles - View from the Ground : Shrapnel - It Ends in Fire, Picking the Bones