Register Register

Author Topic: I think Jamaican in the moonlight of Achooluna, drinking rum every night...  (Read 21597 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
[Achoo walks in from stage right, gets a flagon of run from the bar and goes to sit down in a lounge chair.]

Ahhhhhhhh, that hits the spot! What have I missed?
It's OK to disagree with me......I can't force you to be right.

If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
Ahhhhhhhh, that hits the spot! What have I missed?
Well, let's see. First the Earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes.  Then some scientist invented Jumpships and just about everyone left.  Then people got bored and had civiliwar.  Then McKenna put stop to that, blew up a island! Then Camerons came, they did a lot talking, and then poor Richard was given a shiny new gun as gift, but it instead it ventilated his head instead.  And then Kerensky showed up and kick Amaris out, but Kerensky got evicted out by House Lords. Then Blake came and fixed everything, then things go boring, Comstar told us to worship toaster ovens...then..
« Last Edit: 01 November 2019, 08:56:32 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
I hate toasters....especially the talking ones! Those things are just annoying and persistent!

If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked.

BirdofPrey

• Major
Your toast has been burned, and no amount of scraping can remove the black parts.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
I hate toasters....especially the talking ones! Those things are just annoying and persistent!
Even dancing toasters?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
Yes, even the dancing ones. ESPECIALLY the dancing ones! They are too cute and need to be oblueterated!

BirdofPrey

• Major
but if you blue them they'll be even MORE resistant to corrosion and we'll NEVER be rid of them

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
Since their a BirdofPrey product?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
Because they are cute and NEED TO BE DESTROYED!  >:D

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
(hands The Mighty ACHOO his a typical Mk1 SRM Launcher)  Go for it big guy. 
(Wrangler looks out side)  Hmm, looks like bunch of them heard what you said their forming a giant Mech outsider....Toastron?

« Last Edit: 27 October 2019, 07:20:20 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
Wow! That looks so Futurama!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
Are you going admire thing or you going blow up the Toastron out there?  I think just started shoot up your Locust IIC.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
Uhm, that isn't mine. It's been parked there for a while.  :)

And this thing? The launcher you handed me? Right. Nope. Not big enough.

[Achoo disappears in a puff of swirling pink smoke. 30 seconds later the toastron, and the surrounding area, gets obliterated by an orbital strike. Achoo reappears 30 seconds later in a swirl of pink smoke.]

There. That's better!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
What the... :o

Dare i ask how in world of Carmen San Diego you did that?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
Uhm………..big guns?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
Big guns, will travel?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
Not very far...……..it's kinda salvage...…….but the guns work!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
What in worlds did you salvage from?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
………….places...…………  :-X

BirdofPrey

• Major
Fell off a dropship did it?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
Dropship...…..yeah, right, dropship...…………….. 8)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
Surprised no one picked up Achoo for freight lifting...oh wait, he own Achloouna.  So he owns the police.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
Hey! It was salvage!  That's my story and I am sticking to it!  :thumbsup:

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
So you have piece together Pocket-Warship (Dropship) in orbit, ready pounce any target you desire?

Why in world haven't you used that on the Wombat?

:P . . o o O O (waitminute...didn't one past bars made out assault dropship lawn darted into ground?)

Register