Register Register

Author Topic: Beware the hairy full moon of ACHOOLUNA. (Parking in the rear)  (Read 728 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
Well, I got Achooluna back from the shop. It had to have a full moon overhaul and the rear end adjusted. But it's sort of back, baby!
It's OK to disagree with me......I can't force you to be right.

If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
Re: Beware the hairy full moon of ACHOOLUNA. (Parking in the rear)
« Reply #1 on: 14 July 2018, 23:39:13 »
Huh. Did I end up with a spare Achooluna? Am I seeing double, or am I just stupid. Or maybe I am so drunk that I am seeing double.

If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
« Reply #2 on: 15 July 2018, 07:34:22 »
Dare i asked where this thing was parked?  ;)
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
« Reply #3 on: 15 July 2018, 15:09:55 »
You may dare to ask. However there is a lot of non-disclosure agreements in place so...……..

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
« Reply #4 on: 24 July 2018, 19:16:07 »
Spill the beans! Where was it. ; ;)
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Captain
  • Now what?
« Reply #5 on: 25 July 2018, 12:55:22 »
Well, we haven't seen Wombat in a while, so.....

Craig
Author of the BattleCorps Stories -- "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "Snipe Hunt," "Groundpounder," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Color of Authority," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Warrior's Song," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," and the Legacy Anthology story, "End of the Road." (Nominated for the International Association of Media Tie-In Writers 2019 Scribe awards for Best Short Story.)

My Blogs!
Battletech:  http://thebattletechstate.blogspot.com/
Other writings: http://trboturtleswritings.blogspot.com/

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
« Reply #6 on: 26 July 2018, 22:48:06 »
Oh-no. It was parked in THERE?  :o ???  xp

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
« Reply #7 on: 06 August 2018, 01:32:51 »
I can't tell you where it was parked. NDA's.....

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
« Reply #8 on: 12 August 2018, 11:34:58 »
My mercenary unit has a MASH truck piloted by Nikolas "The Finger" Van Helsing - see if you can figure out that joke   ;D