1 (6.7%)
The Spider Dances
1 (6.7%)
Far Country
2 (13.3%)
Paladin
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Chronological BattleTech Fiction Review - Age of War  (Read 31866 times)

Kojak

• Major
  • Dark Neurohelmet
Re: Chronological BattleTech Fiction Review - Age of War
« Reply #150 on: 18 March 2019, 18:38:53 »
Smart writing to have two characters with 'Dan' in their name to keep you guessing about which one would turn out to be the Mask agent.
"Get me some tribal drums and some wordless chanting or get the ****** out."
- Me, on the comparison of the Mechwarrior 2 soundtrack to all other Mechwarrior soundtracks

"Tragically, all the Taurians have is Mister Pibb. It's why they're so angry all the time."
- Liam's Ghost

Mendrugo

• Major
  • Manei Tetatae
Re: Chronological BattleTech Fiction Review - Age of War
« Reply #151 on: 20 March 2019, 06:43:44 »
The March 19 scene identifies Fyodor Danilov as the Maskirovka agent working with Tibbetts.  Danilov apparently did not have any contact with Ssu-Maa Kane, though Kane and Tibbetts worked together.
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.