Register Register

Author Topic: Customer Service  (Read 938 times)

Bosefius

• Will Moderate for Hugs
  • Global Moderator
  • Major
Customer Service
« on: 06 February 2019, 15:21:24 »
Hi,

If you have a problem with a shipment from the Catalyst Game Labs store OR you purchased Catalyst produce from another source and there's a problem please email customerservice@catalystgamelabs.com

Thank you
Catalyst Demo Agent #221, Huntington, WV

"I'm helping Greg not be such a bastard, with my AC/20." 3rdCrucisLancer

It's times like this I ask myself "What would Jabba the Hutt do?"

rosco60559

• Private
Re: Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: 08 February 2019, 19:53:28 »
How long does it take to get a response after emailing?  I sent a message asking about an order a few days ago and haven't heard back.

Valkerie

• Lieutenant
  • Gravity always wins.
« Reply #2 on: 09 February 2019, 20:52:57 »
I got my response today from customer service.  Looks like the issue is handled and my boxes are on their way.
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.  Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.  -Groucho Markx

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Sartris

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Here for the Jokes
« Reply #3 on: 09 February 2019, 21:25:41 »
I emailed them over a non box related issue earlier this week and heard back in about three days

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Major
« Reply #4 on: 25 February 2019, 18:17:49 »
Not a problem, but I received shipping confirmation on a book today and it arrived within hours.  It was shipped late last week.  It was not a problem for me, but other people might need to know when the shipment is due to arrive so that they can plan for it.

Bosefius

• Will Moderate for Hugs
  • Global Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #5 on: 27 February 2019, 13:02:50 »
Not a problem, but I received shipping confirmation on a book today and it arrived within hours.  It was shipped late last week.  It was not a problem for me, but other people might need to know when the shipment is due to arrive so that they can plan for it.

It's an ongoing problem related to how the warehouse (an outside party,) communicates with CGL. Same thing happened with my box sets, I received notice a couple of hours before delivery.
Catalyst Demo Agent #221, Huntington, WV

"I'm helping Greg not be such a bastard, with my AC/20." 3rdCrucisLancer

It's times like this I ask myself "What would Jabba the Hutt do?"

Sartris

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Here for the Jokes
« Reply #6 on: 27 February 2019, 13:09:06 »
i usually get mine after delivery

carlisimo

• Private
« Reply #7 on: 11 March 2019, 16:06:08 »
How long should we expect customer service to take before they respond to or aknowledge a request?  It was about a pdf purchase, not shipping related.

jazzjr

• Private
« Reply #8 on: 19 March 2019, 23:58:18 »
Quick note for the new battlemats on sale, no matter which of the 4 you click on, they all put the grasslands mat in your cart.  Making it impossible to order the set.

Scratch that, I'm stupid, didn't see the drop down arrow.
« Last Edit: 19 March 2019, 23:59:59 by jazzjr »

Register