Register Register

Author Topic: Customer Service  (Read 12433 times)

MyndkryM

• Private
Re: Customer Service
« Reply #90 on: 17 September 2019, 23:43:50 »
Thank you to Alexia for resolving my issue.

Have to admit...I'm a little disappointed as to the outcome, but it's fair.

**edit** I should add it was very fair.
« Last Edit: 18 September 2019, 01:17:03 by MyndkryM »
"Halfway down the trail to Hell,
In a shady meadow green
Are the Souls of all dead Troopers camped,
Near a good old-time canteen.
And this eternal resting place
Is known as Fiddlers’ Green...."

-"Fiddler's Green" The US Cavalrymen's Prayer

ActionButler

• Global Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #91 on: 23 September 2019, 19:38:51 »
Hi all, we wanted to share a recent post from Brent Evans about the customer service situation. This was posted to a different thread which some of you may have already seen, but for those who haven’t, this is very relevant.

Hey there gang, there is actually a lot of work being done on this from several directions at the moment - so please excuse if you suddenly get multiple responses to your inquiries.  We'd rather err on over communication than letting anyone slip through the cracks.  For the next 4 weeks or so we are going to focus heavily on delivering resolution for all outstanding orders - and we'll tackle any weaknesses in our process after you're all squared away.

I am happy to report that our customer service Jedi (aka: Alexia) is currently rooting through all outstanding CS messages in order to get everyone's fulfillment issues solved.  If anyone reading this thread is still awaiting resolution for an issue please (1) find your original email to us, (2) forward it to "customerservice@catalystgamelabs.com" and CC myself and Ray - at (brent@catalystgamelab.coms) and (ray@catalystgamelabs.com) respectively.  This will allow Ray and I to make sure that no issues are getting lost (since we want to rule out any technical issues.)

Just a side note for the sake of clarity, please know that Customer Service has no idea about the comments on this thread.  I'm actually glad folks were able to vent here and alert us about outstanding issue going unresolved, but commenting on the Forum does not generate any kind of alert to Customer Service that they can take action on - so sending that email is key. 

THANK YOU for your assistance helping us bring your needs to resolution.  We absolutely want to get cool BattleTech stuff into everyone's clutches, and appreciate you letting us know.  If you've already emailed me personally and want to reply with a follow-up (and add Ray and Customer Service) by all means feel free to do so.  I'm not worrying about getting extra messages, just wanna make sure you're issues are resolved. :0)

If you've not received resolution within 1 month of this post - please let myself, Ray and customerservice@... know.  No order gets left behind.

Seyla.
Experimental Technical Readout: The School
http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=56420.0

Highball

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #92 on: 15 October 2019, 04:19:09 »
Can you believe yet ANOTHER month has passed and still nothing but an empty promise that the situation will be resolved. Pathetic!

Colt Ward

• Colonel
  • Gott Mit Uns
    • Merc Periphery Guide- Bakunin
« Reply #93 on: 15 October 2019, 15:15:33 »
Can you believe yet ANOTHER month has passed and still nothing but an empty promise that the situation will be resolved. Pathetic!

Still nothing saying you have verified that you or your service are not blocking THEIR email responses on your end- and Charlie Tango is not going to know if a email was sent so no one is in communication with you to go 'Huh, you did not get our email?'
Colt Ward

Beware the vengeance of a patient man.
Clan Invasion Backer #149

Daryk

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #94 on: 15 October 2019, 17:51:11 »
Just more evidence Customer Service should in fact have a presence on the company's official forum.  Facebook and Twitter are not enough.

Kit deSummersville

• Precentor of Lies
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • The epicness continues!
    • Insights and Complaints on Twitter
« Reply #95 on: 16 October 2019, 09:15:41 »
I'm not sure that having a presence on a message board where everyone has a ridiculous made-up name is going to relate in any way to having success with fixing actual issues with people with real-life names.
Looking for an official answer? Check the Catalyst Interaction Forums.

Freelancer for hire, not an official CGL or IMR representative.

Everyone else's job is easy, so tell them how to do it, everyone loves that!

Millard Fillmore's favorite BattleTech writer.

Sir Chaos

• Captain
  • Artillery Fanboy
« Reply #96 on: 16 October 2019, 12:34:33 »
Still nothing saying you have verified that you or your service are not blocking THEIR email responses on your end- and Charlie Tango is not going to know if a email was sent so no one is in communication with you to go 'Huh, you did not get our email?'

As I´ve said before: Last thing we heard from CGL was for him to send his e-mail again to yet another CGL account.

Your response would make sense if they said they were sure they had responded to him, but not if wanted him to contact them again.

Again: The problem is on CGL´s end, not on Highball´s end.
"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl."
-Frederick the Great

"Ultima Ratio Regis" ("The Last Resort of the King")
- Inscription on cannon barrel, 18th century

Sir Chaos

• Captain
  • Artillery Fanboy
« Reply #97 on: 16 October 2019, 12:41:02 »
I'm not sure that having a presence on a message board where everyone has a ridiculous made-up name is going to relate in any way to having success with fixing actual issues with people with real-life names.

It would at least allow them to contact the made-up-name people here who are having problem reaching CGL under their real name.

Look... Highball has tried and tried and ****** tried to get a response from CGL via e-mail. CGL *could* have reacted by contacting him here via PM to get in touch with him about the issue (since he´d probably be reluctant to share his e-mail, real name and so on in a forum post) - or go straight to directly for the order number, etc, and what was wrong with the product. As I recall, they instead sent someone here to tell him to try more of what already didn´t work.

CGL has issues with their mail accounts, or it has been said by those telling Highball he shouldn´t complain about this. There are, however, no issues with PMs on this forum, so why should CGL not use this perfectly functional way of getting in touch with complaining customers to circumvent that problem?
"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl."
-Frederick the Great

"Ultima Ratio Regis" ("The Last Resort of the King")
- Inscription on cannon barrel, 18th century

Colt Ward

• Colonel
  • Gott Mit Uns
« Reply #98 on: 16 October 2019, 12:59:54 »
As I´ve said before: Last thing we heard from CGL was for him to send his e-mail again to yet another CGL account.

Your response would make sense if they said they were sure they had responded to him, but not if wanted him to contact them again.

Again: The problem is on CGL´s end, not on Highball´s end.

No, the point is until he says it you do not know where the problem actually is located and with CGL having the problems described its a more complicated break down of communicaton.  When you are trouble shooting a communications link you want to make sure you are-
sending correctly
and
able to receive

Until he insures he is able to receive the message, they can send him all the answers in the world- repeatedly- he will never see a thing and think they are not responding which is possibly what has happened.  Talked to a guy last Friday who did not get into the Kickstarter b/c he says he never gets e-mails from the Kickstarter and does not know why.  Same advice, check your email service & ISP.  While I love how easy it is to get email now, when it breaks down folks have a harder time troubleshooting it b/c they did not have to go through the complicated set up process.
Colt Ward

Highball

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #99 on: 16 October 2019, 13:26:25 »

Email communication is being received on both ends .... CONFIRMED by the CGL response to my email on MAY 1ST! I have sent all the information requested by CGL (receipt & pictures) and it has been confirmed they have had it for at least FOUR MONTHS.

You can put down the bucket of water you are carrying for them Colt.

I am done with CGL ... they deserve what they get a thousand fold.

Colt Ward

• Colonel
  • Gott Mit Uns
« Reply #100 on: 16 October 2019, 14:30:53 »
Alright, so you are getting emails from them and its all on their end.  No water being carried, just pointing out a point of failure.

And on something else I said before, the new boxes from China should have arrived so they should have a source of maps.
Colt Ward

Bedwyr

• A Sticky Wicket
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • RIP. Again. And again. And again.
« Reply #101 on: 16 October 2019, 15:08:08 »
Knock off disparaging comments toward other forum users. Now.
Alas poor Photobucket. I knew him Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.

Highball

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #102 on: 30 October 2019, 04:02:32 »
The EIGHT MONTH mark approaches and still nothing resolved!  :clap:   Way to go!  :thumbsup:

Highball

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #103 on: 14 November 2019, 00:13:02 »
 :rant: So Alexia has been told 4 times to straighten this situation out and still nothing has happened, and since nothing happens without Loren's approval, it is obvious that TPTB consider this some sort of sick childish game and like screwing with customers. I am done with you clowns. I have grown tired of being screwed with by TPTB, and I refuse to be toyed with any longer or to participate with this farce. Either fix it or don't fix it .... it is your choice.   :thumbsup:

Dragon41673

• Captain
    • Aries Games & Miniatures
« Reply #104 on: 15 November 2019, 23:07:05 »
I too am waiting, and waiting, and waiting for contact back. I did email showing I have 2 improperly molded Wolverines, and got an email back asking for proof (an image of the receipt & Wolverines) months ago, which I provided the very next day...then, radio silence since then after repeated emails asking simply for a confirmation that the proof was received. Kinda had a feeling this would happen.
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures

Highball

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #105 on: 21 November 2019, 14:35:09 »
On the day before Thanksgiving this drama will enter its NINTH month  :facepalm:. Brent cannot keep his word to resolve this issue because he has been muzzled by Loren after specifically emailing this to me in October concerning a message to good ole Loran, and I quote ...

"Loren - you said we weren't to respond without fulfillment and tracking details from you, and that you'd get them since those come through Lexi & the Wishes team. We still don't have those two weeks later and I cannot help thinking the CS resolutions should not we this hard. At this point it would have been easier to simply send him a new box set than the replacement parts.

We need to be resolving these issues on first contact, and I'm going to point out that it's on you to make that happen. This specific incidence started back when I was "frontman" so Larry's comments and being directed at me personally, and I've held off from responding per your request until we have information. But if we've still no resolution for one week more I will be responding both publically and directly."

Needless to say Brent was silenced and nothing was fixed except to once again tell Alexis this has not been resolved. SHOCKER! This is what happens when you complain about shoddy customer service. You get singled out and punished by TPTB. Something so easy to fix yet people want to make it personal. Your call CGL.

:clap: :thumbsup:

Register