Register Register

Author Topic: Suggestions for future Battle Armor Fan Funding poll  (Read 3423 times)

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Colonel
  • Wipe your mouth!
Re: Suggestions for future Battle Armor Fan Funding poll
« Reply #31 on: 02 February 2020, 18:37:28 »
That would be a figure that would be entirely too tiny and easy to lose. It would need to be small enough to fit inside a Stinger's head.
Warning: this post may contain sarcasm.

"I think I've just had another near-Rincewind experience," Death, The Color of Magic

Juodas Varnas

• Sergeant
« Reply #32 on: 02 February 2020, 18:55:27 »
No...I mean in 6mm scale...So when a mech gets destroyed I have a ejected mechwarrior
Maybe things like Davion or Kurita Infantry?

https://store.ironwindmetals.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=16_44_140&products_id=9297
https://store.ironwindmetals.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=16_44_140&products_id=9298

Just glueing a single one of them onto a base, could substitute a mechwarrior, i think

Hellraiser

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Cry Havoc and Unleash the Gods of Fiat.
« Reply #33 on: 02 February 2020, 19:00:23 »
Centaur and Taranis are the two that I'd really like to see.

DITTO.

And DITTO again for Good Measure!

3041: General Lance Hawkins: The Equalizers
3053: Star Colonel Rexor Kerensky: The Silver Wolves

"I don't shoot Urbanmechs, I walk up, stomp on their foot, wait for the head to pop open & drop in a hand grenade (or Elemental)" - Joel47
Against mechs, infantry have two options: Run screaming from Godzilla, or giggle under your breath as the arrogant fools blunder into your trap. - Weirdo

General308

• Lieutenant
« Reply #34 on: 02 February 2020, 20:20:07 »
That would be a figure that would be entirely too tiny and easy to lose. It would need to be small enough to fit inside a Stinger's head.

It would be the size of an infantry mini

Wotan

• Lieutenant
« Reply #35 on: 03 February 2020, 11:50:36 »
Baphominiatures had some thiny 6mm pilots. But i would be happy to see something similar from IWM. Even a hexbase with ejected seat, parachute and pilot would be great.