Register Register

Author Topic: MUL Results  (Read 137 times)

MyndkryM

• Private
MUL Results
« on: 11 September 2019, 21:57:47 »
I see that some of the eras are listed as "Draft". I'm assuming this is why I'm getting what I think are some weird results when searching for units?

For example: Looking at the results for Warhammer for a Mercenary faction during the Dark Age, brings up a WHR-6Rb as an available option. For 38PV it seems to me to be the best bang for the buck compared to the -9D and -9S. But looking a Sarna, the -6Rb were for SLDF Royal units?

Should I ignore the Royal unit results or am I missing something like super huge Brian Caches for everyone?
"Halfway down the trail to Hell,
In a shady meadow green
Are the Souls of all dead Troopers camped,
Near a good old-time canteen.
And this eternal resting place
Is known as Fiddlers’ Green...."

-"Fiddler's Green" The US Cavalrymen's Prayer

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Painted by Mastergunz
Re: MUL Results
« Reply #1 on: 11 September 2019, 22:04:16 »
TR 3075 had a recovered memory core with specifications for many royal units being found and distributed freely. These were put into limited production/refit centers at multiple locations in the Inner Sphere during the Jihad.  Along side the short-lived primitive revival.
Master Unit List - List of all canon units, faction availabilities, Alpha Strike unit cards, Battle Values
Combat Manual Lite series - Steiner, Liao, Marik, Calderon, Invading Clans, Comstar. Also Record Sheets for the CM: Kurita and CM: Mercs unique pilots.

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Painted by Mastergunz
« Reply #2 on: 11 September 2019, 22:06:49 »
Deleted post as being too snarky towards OP and Sarna.  My apologies.
« Last Edit: 11 September 2019, 22:42:20 by nckestrel »
Master Unit List - List of all canon units, faction availabilities, Alpha Strike unit cards, Battle Values
Combat Manual Lite series - Steiner, Liao, Marik, Calderon, Invading Clans, Comstar. Also Record Sheets for the CM: Kurita and CM: Mercs unique pilots.

MyndkryM

• Private
« Reply #3 on: 11 September 2019, 22:50:52 »
Cool....appreciate the explanation  :)
"Halfway down the trail to Hell,
In a shady meadow green
Are the Souls of all dead Troopers camped,
Near a good old-time canteen.
And this eternal resting place
Is known as Fiddlers’ Green...."

-"Fiddler's Green" The US Cavalrymen's Prayer