Author Topic: Teaser for a proposed...thing.  (Read 141275 times)

croaker

• Lieutenant
Re: Teaser for a proposed...thing.
« Reply #450 on: 01 January 2020, 12:47:55 »
What the heck, Mels?

Sharpnel

• Colonel
« Reply #451 on: 01 January 2020, 13:01:42 »
It'll be good therapy for Liz, confronting amistake she made.
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #452 on: 01 January 2020, 13:04:54 »
It's exactly what Melissa and Maggie Doons talked about...

Cannonshop

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #453 on: 01 January 2020, 13:11:37 »
What the heck, Mels?

The first 'jerk of the chain' was "Get your ass here to New Avalon to explain what your subordinate just did, giving a functional warship to the Draconis Combine!!"

this was the second jerk of the chain.  This is part of how an Emperor reminds their vassals who's boss.  "I'm going to put someone in place to see that this doesn't become a trend."

It's also a reminder that Lizzie's partial autonomy is conditional and can be revoked. Melissa's raised (or is raising) five children, and she recognizes that Elizabeth may be brilliantly effective, but she's still a child. (Teenager).  it's about asserting authority.

it's also a sop to Maggie Doons. (See the post titled 'Doons Estate')

Melissa has (rightly) recognized that Hanse's man Johnson has fallen into Elizabeth's orbit, and that the girl likely has him wrapped firmly round her finger.  the intentional friction should keep Daphne from falling for the girl's charisma.
"If you have to ask permission, then it's no longer a Right, it has been turned into a Privilege-something that can be and will be taken from you when convenient."

Cannonshop

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #454 on: 01 January 2020, 13:45:06 »
New Circe...

The holovid was a few weeks old by the time it arrived.  If there had been a hurry about the presence of Cylons in the Inner Sphere, the media images of the battle of Luthien sent that hurry into frantic mode.

"...stolen property was returned to the nearest lawful owner of said property." on the screen, Linda Sithers marveled at how young Bianh looked, and how uncomfortable she looked.

"how did they get 'no shore leaves' to sit still for that?" Seether asked.  in the background, a Centurion was standing at attention next to a young man in Marine Blues, being pinned with a decoration by a DCMS officer.

"A frakking centurion! they're playing with fire!!"  Lieutenant Kortis, one of the Colonials in the Testbed One Mission Command staff, was outright outraged.

"it's worse if you watch the combat footage they released, y'know...hey, there's an Eight!"  Biers said, "I wonder if they had any Threes on that mission?"

"They are integrating."  Seether said, "Look, see? two more Eights from different ships in First Patrol, the Drac officer pinning medals? he's Gunji no Kanrei Theodore Kurita, the Crown prince and heir to the Coordinator."

Colonel Bennett stroked his chin, "How did Luthien work out your timeline, Seether?"

"Clans were beaten, but the Dracs, and the mercs, took heavy losses doing it. it was a near-run thing."

"According to these reporters, they stomped the dogsnot out of the Smoke Jaguars." he said.

"They also used Centurions in a boarding action and captured an Essex class right out from under the jags." Seether said, "Nobody in our timeline managed that trick until the Blue Star Irregulars did it to the Jade Falcons."

on the screen, the reporters were talking to one of the Centurions.  "...good to get out and stretch our legs a bit, we haven't really seen a lot of action since we freed our own people from slavery. It feels good to be helping protect people from ruthless, genocidal conquerors...[question nobody bothered listening to] ...Oh, yeah, well, as Duchess Ngo says, Clanners Delenda Est-the invading Clans need to know they're bad guests and should go home."

Seether chuckled, which got angry looks from the Wolverine and Colonial mission control personnel.  "What? Elizabeth's hatred for the Clans was well documented.  I can easily imagine teenaged Elizabeth Ngo saying something like that, because she used to say stuff like that. Freeze the frame!"

she clarified the image a little more, playing with the lighting and contrast.

"Those are Coast Guard ranks...and the name is 'Rembrandt'...oh geezus..."

"a centurion was talking!!" Sharon "Athena" Valerii noted.  "With a vox box. those aren't limited Centurions."

"Rebels?"

"The ones that John was claiming were aiming at the Inner Sphere? yeah."

"Let's hear the rest of it."

the recording continued.  "...paid pretty well, especially for a civil servant, Today really shows the stark difference between warfare, and murder.  We waged war today, and we were on the winning team, and we stopped murder, and that feels good.  I hope we get more missions like this one, make the bastards pay for Turtle Bay."

"they would definitely know what it feels like to be a murderer."

Seether ground her teeth.  "yes they would."

"If you have to ask permission, then it's no longer a Right, it has been turned into a Privilege-something that can be and will be taken from you when convenient."

nerd

• Captain
  • Nunc Partus-Ready Now
    • Traveller Adventures
« Reply #455 on: 01 January 2020, 13:46:04 »
You know, I'm enjoying seeing the Successor Lords being written as competent dynastic politicians.
M. T. Thompson
Don of the Starslayer Mafia
Member of the AFFS High Command

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #456 on: 01 January 2020, 14:16:55 »
One of the many nice things Cannonshop shares with us in this thread...  :thumbsup:

Cannonshop

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #457 on: 01 January 2020, 14:50:17 »
[out of story]

Okay, guys, what kind of Propaganda/media is going to result from this?  Remember, the Combine is an Otaku wet-dream in the canon, complete with a very cinematic view of Bushido.

so weirder ideas are better.

My first pick, is a "Cylon Anime!!" complete with Centurion plushies.  Overnight, at least in ONE realm, the 'face' of the Kowloon Coast Guard has a roving red eye and lots of chrome, or has a female face who looks very uncomfortable and accidentally let slip she's terrified of being on a planet...right in front of the media.

what kind of weirdass shit is that going to trigger?

bonus points if you can think up something from the Davion/Steiner-Davion side that also plays off this in a humorous or silly way.

[/out of story]

monbvol

• Colonel
  • I said don't look!
« Reply #458 on: 01 January 2020, 15:07:29 »
Yeah I'm seeing something very chibi and light hearted but with some subtle jabs at the Coastie by making them constantly afraid of trivial things for the Combine.

Steiner/Davion?  For some reason I'm seeing something very Red Dwarf inspired.

Korzon77

• Captain
« Reply #459 on: 01 January 2020, 15:22:44 »
What the heck, Mels?

You have a teenager who is working under a death sentencem and she knows it. She's suffered massive personal losses (including nearly being murdered by a family member), and finally has a personality setting that is: 0--ALL THE MURDER! with no intervening stops.  Finally, she comes from a world with a mixed reputation.

She needs a minder who is not afraid to stand up to her.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #460 on: 01 January 2020, 15:33:22 »
It brings to mind Appleseed...

Nikas_Zekeval

• Captain
« Reply #461 on: 01 January 2020, 16:30:16 »
[out of story]

Okay, guys, what kind of Propaganda/media is going to result from this?  Remember, the Combine is an Otaku wet-dream in the canon, complete with a very cinematic view of Bushido.

so weirder ideas are better.

My first pick, is a "Cylon Anime!!" complete with Centurion plushies.  Overnight, at least in ONE realm, the 'face' of the Kowloon Coast Guard has a roving red eye and lots of chrome, or has a female face who looks very uncomfortable and accidentally let slip she's terrified of being on a planet...right in front of the media.

what kind of weirdass shit is that going to trigger?

bonus points if you can think up something from the Davion/Steiner-Davion side that also plays off this in a humorous or silly way.

[/out of story]

Hmm, depends how, fantastical, things get.  Maybe for a more child teaching version?  Animals replacing various actors?  The Clans are obviously cats, with the Jaguars being the more barbaric of the pair.  The Kowloonese captain?  There are Asain myths about "Moon Rabbits", modeling her character on one could easily play to her nervousness on the ground.

It probably wouldn't take much to draw a Cylon Centurion with samurai like esthetics.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #462 on: 01 January 2020, 16:35:41 »
*snip*
It probably wouldn't take much to draw a Cylon Centurion with samurai like esthetics.
That's TOO easy!  :thumbsup:

JA Baker

• Captain
  • Dreamer Of Dreams
« Reply #463 on: 01 January 2020, 17:03:59 »
Hanse was about to let her off the hook, too...  ^-^
The Fox always had a sense of humour
"That's the thing about invading the Capellan Confederation: half a decade later, you want to invade it again"
-Attributed to First-Prince Hanse Davion, 3030

Cannonshop

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #464 on: 01 January 2020, 17:24:10 »
In Transit, KCGS Tranh Truk Ngo, Sampan 1*(Improved), Bryant System, February 19, 3052

The 'revised drive' architecture was holding up.  This made for slightly longer jumps when pushed-at the expense of needing to use both the sail, and the fusion reactors to hot-charge the core.  The improved 'freezers' and the manager installation kept the whole thing from coming apart at the expense of having what amounted to an almost-humaniform bio-cylon embedded near the jump core, reciting nonsense mixed with useful data.

which did nothing to stop Elizabeth from experiencing ever more aggressive bouts of nausea and hallucinations every time they jumped.

thankfully, getting a thirty percent increase in range over standard jump drives, and occasionally being able use the portion designed from the Cylon drives to make short hops between charges helped some.

Gravity, and an actual bathtub (using heavy filtration and purification between uses on a close tank) helped a lot.  Especially with the 'Elizabeth soils herself again thanks to TDS' problem.

the presence of a medically trained officer aboard was something of an inconvenience.  "Duchess, it's time."

She stood up, "Gawd I don't want to do this..." and followed him to the sick bay.

He laid her in a multispectral medical scanner.

"Your headaches are getting worse." Dr. Huyn said, "And you've got lingering sensations."

"How bad is my thinking meat, doc?" she asked.

"Lesions are progressing at the normal rate, your endorphine counts are depressed, and I would say you're stressing yourself.  Nothing's wrong with your prefrontal cortex or the, as you put it, 'thinking meat', but I would say you're in a fair amount of physical discomfort."

"Tray's cold." she said, "and this is embarrassing."

"That's not the sort of discomfort I mean." Dr. Mai Huyn was a gem of a find-she'd graduated one of the finest medical schools in the Lyran Commonwealth, and then served in the LCAF for four years before returning to Kowloon.  "I'm going to make some changes to your prescriptions right now, to head this off.  You ought to have stopped at NAIS while we were in port at New Avalon, they might have come up with something new."

"Bugger that, I've got an Auditor coming to Kowloon, she's going to be giving everything we've done an old fashioned Mount Asgard anal exam, and I doubt the Archon will be pleased if I'm not there to greet her."

"Pan haxl Neuroin 53, eleven micrograms twice a day." Dr. Huyn said.

"Blue rock? are you serious? Penny overdosed on this!!"

"when a child self medicates that's what happens.  Neuroin 53 isn't as potent as Neuroin 55.  Hopefully the chaser slows things down so you won't need to upgrade your dosage to Neuroin 55 for at least five more years."

"chaser?"

Dr. Huyn placed a speed injector against Liz's neck, right above the Carotid Artery. "the scientific name is long, and you can look it up later, you'll need to do this once per day for a while." it felt like a beesting mixed with a punch.

"YOWCH!! what is it?"

"You can think of it as a sort of 'brain vitamins'.  i didn't like the look of the cystic formations in your brain scan, and this is experimental, I got it because I did visit NAIS and consulted with the medical research team there."

"so I'm the guinea pig?"

"The term is 'clinical trial'." Mai corrected her.  "We're going to see if LD 150 can do anything about those microlesions and fissures, such as slowing their development and preventing Stage two from manifesting early."

"early?"

"You're showing signs of accelerated degradation.  I shouldn't need to use Neuroin of any formulation on you for another five years.  I'm also increasing your Melatonin dosage, and doctor's orders, you are to sleep a minimum of six and a half hours."

"I have work to do..."

"You won't do your best work if you don't sleep...now, open?"

Liz opened her mouth, and the doctor spritzed something that numbed the roof.

she was asleep before she hit the table.

"alright, come get her."

Jack strode in, and collected his Duchess.  "Thank you, Doctor."

"My pleasure.  see that she follows the instructions on her prescriptions...I need to go check on the Hybrid now.  While I'm sure your people are the experts, that woman seemed to be in considerable discomfort after that last jump.  It's almost like she's sharing symptoms with Her Grace."

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #465 on: 01 January 2020, 17:44:52 »
Hybrid? ???

Nikas_Zekeval

• Captain
« Reply #466 on: 01 January 2020, 17:52:42 »
Hybrid? ???

NuBSG lore.  The 'jump controller' of the Baseships in the series is a "hybrid", not quite a humanform clone infilitrator, but human looking.  Sits permanently in a gel bath in the baseship, plugged into its systems and runs the ship.  When shown seen babbling nonsense that is considered possibly prophetic between system updates.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #467 on: 01 January 2020, 18:04:36 »
Yikes!  Wouldn't that be close to a "slave" for Liz?  ^-^

croaker

• Lieutenant
« Reply #468 on: 01 January 2020, 18:11:38 »
Yikes!  Wouldn't that be close to a "slave" for Liz?  ^-^

Well, as a full Cylon, they theoretically have all the circuitry they need to download into an alternate body if they want to.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #469 on: 01 January 2020, 18:12:36 »
How much "want" does a hybrid really have, though?  ???

glitterboy2098

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • The Temple Grounds - My Roleplaying and History website
« Reply #470 on: 01 January 2020, 20:55:49 »

No it would not. But it might make the wolverines even more suspicious, given what they've found recently

Trace Coburn

• Starfighter Analyst
  • Global Moderator
  • Major
  • За родину и свободу!
« Reply #471 on: 01 January 2020, 21:08:59 »
"Send all enemy channels, 'We is in yur warship, drinkin' yur beerz', happyface."
  ....aaaand the hyena-on-nitrous-oxide cackling induced by this line has now convinced everyone in a packed McDonalds that I'm auditioning for the next Joker movie.  Thanks a lot, Cannonshop!  :toofunny:

JA Baker

• Captain
  • Dreamer Of Dreams
« Reply #472 on: 01 January 2020, 21:21:27 »
  ....aaaand the hyena-on-nitrous-oxide cackling induced by this line has now convinced everyone in a packed McDonalds that I'm auditioning for the next Joker movie.  Thanks a lot, Cannonshop!  :toofunny:
Easy way to get a table to yourself...
"That's the thing about invading the Capellan Confederation: half a decade later, you want to invade it again"
-Attributed to First-Prince Hanse Davion, 3030

Cannonshop

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #473 on: 01 January 2020, 22:55:09 »
How much "want" does a hybrid really have, though?  ???

"I 'want' to go exploring, I don't 'want' to get shot to pieces by everyone while I'm doing it."   Or...

"I 'want' a better body."

Basestars are kind of big, and obvious, and as Hotpoint demonstrated in "Hunted Tribes" they're really soft targets with a huge Tyllium habit.  A Hybrid that wants to see the Inner Sphere, listen to all that sweet-sweet broadcast media and stretch their legs might well volunteer to have a 'body' installed on something less obvious in exchange for a commission as an officer.

Cannonshop

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #474 on: 02 January 2020, 00:15:44 »
Kowloon system...

Daphne took the promotion for what it was: Political.  the orders separated her from the 23rd Arcturan Guard and assigned her directly to the Inspector General's staff, and the follow-up orders put her here.

Those orders were signed by Archon Melissa Steiner-Davion.

Personally.  They hadn't bee brewed up, in other words by the general staff at Mount Asgard.

"Well, Kommandant, there it is." Hauptmann Tinsley said, referencing the blue and white improbability in the viewport.  Kowloon was one of those 'theoretically possible' things that ancient astronomers insisted was too improbable to be more than a mathematical exercise-an earthlike world circling a binary star.  the early settlers had used that improbability, and the improbably long transit distance from the stable zenith and nadir points, to enjoy a sort of 'security through obscurity'.

Thus, when the Rim Worlds Republic stumbled on that world near the end of the Age of War, those locals had been woefully underprepared. 

The original conquest still took more than ten years, and hadn't taken.  When Amaris usurped the Star League Throne, Kowloon's second revolt in a century succeeded so well that by the time General Kerensky's forces arrived, they found a world hungry for vengeance and a terrified Rim Worlds remnant all too eager to surrender in exchange for protection from their former charges.

She knew the history of this world.  How it took the Lyran Commonwealth five years of negotiation, because by then, the reputation of the 171st Kowloon volunteers, and what they did to their former overlords on Elbar, made the planet too hot to use force.

She also knew about the herky-jerky decline, the succession wars that burned up men, the steady removal of investments and increasing economic pressure, how Elizabeth's grandfather had spent five years as a political prisoner until Katrina's ascension.

Elizabeth.

Daphne turned from the window. 

Trace Coburn

• Starfighter Analyst
  • Global Moderator
  • Major
  • За родину и свободу!
« Reply #475 on: 02 January 2020, 01:16:50 »
  I’m not sure if it’s the absolute first rule of being in the military, Daff, but it’s sure as hell up there: “Brass don’t care if you like it.  They just care that you do it.”

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #476 on: 02 January 2020, 06:26:17 »
Those orders have exactly zero brass fingerprints on them... they're all Crown, all the way...  ^-^

Nikas_Zekeval

• Captain
« Reply #477 on: 02 January 2020, 08:52:41 »
Those orders have exactly zero brass fingerprints on them... they're all Crown, all the way...  ^-^

Okay, not Brass, but Gold.  Which is worse, not only don't they want to see it happen despite you hating the job?  They have political expectations on top of it.

Cannonshop

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #478 on: 02 January 2020, 10:12:20 »
Nha Tranh Spaceport...

There was a lot of construction going on...or rather, a lot of re construction.  Foundations that had been all that was left of the Star League era cargo terminal were now hosting the rising skeletons of new construction, the hulking shapes of machinery that had been stripped before the end of the First succession war loomed in the cages of structure beams and ferrocrete forms.  Workers in hard-hats, and construction vehicles roamed wide stretches around the port's grounds. 

Daphne had studied on the weeks long trip here, and she knew-most of those projects had been approved and scheduled during Katrina Steiner's reign, only to be de-funded frequently in favor of other concerns.

a tug vehicle towing a Buccaneer class dropship showed other changes from not even two years ago.  When she'd come here to try and get Liz to help with the 23rd Arcturan Guard's situation, almost none of the visible infrastructure was in place, the dropship she'd arrived on had to use their engines to taxi to an open space near the shed-like "Terminal" buildings.

This time, a concourse bridge on rollers was swinging to meet the personnel lock, and it led straight into a three story tall, kilometer long, modern Port Facility.

Practically a copy of the Nashan sponsored passenger terminal on Alarion.

She caught a reflection in one of the windows.  reinforced Ferroglass.  strong enough to weather the blast of a dropship's engine at close quarters, if it's thick enough.

Daphne and her staff worked their way to the exit lock, and into the terminal itself.

cool air, in February on Kowloon, cool air means air conditioning.  February is high summer in Nha Tranh. Inside the terminal, muted colors and short, dense padded carpeting, though none of the abstract artwork so popular in high-end terminals, the walls inside were a mix of bare brickwork framing photos and images of different places and times in the planet's history, mixed with flat-screens that acted like bulletin boards for local businesses, hotels, shops, and local manufacturers.

This, too, was a change.  the Old port had a small kiosk near the doors, and the customs inspection was right at the entry.  Here, she had to walk for nearly twenty five meters to reach a modern multiscanner with a team of four.

"Passport or identicard, ma'am?"  the woman manning the checkpoint wasn't here when she went through last time. 

Daphne presented her AFFC identicard.

"Oh! You're expected!" the woman said, "Take the red line on the floor and follow it, you don't need a baggage check."

Daphne followed the civil servant's instruction, and realized she'd been reaching for a billfold of her own accord, only to NOT be asked for the usual 'gratuities'.

The red line led to a door in the ferroglas wall, and it opened when she swiped her AFFC Identicard's RFID chip in front of a standard reader-the kind you usually find in the armory of a military base, or 'mech bay.

through the doors, she entered a lounge. One area was glassed in, with people enjoying tobacco and cannabis products, subconsciously, she noted that the vent-hood's filtering must be maintained, because it wasn't lingering in a haze in spite of the mandatory pressure sealing.

She's done this in two years.  and then, Daphne caught sight of the airport's security personnel.

The uniforms were crisp, professional, and almost more business suits than combat boots...except for the ones who were three meters tall and chromed.   She paused, her aide almost running into her, and studied them.

The chromed guards had an almost-smock-like covering, as light tan as the human uniforms, with a Leatherette Sam Browne style belt rig.  Like their human counterparts, they carried a pistol-shaped 'lectra-dart stunner in an open holster on one side, and a rubberized wooden baton on the other, and like their human counterparts, they wore a simple, circular badge on the left breast pocket of their uniform blouse, with a nametag on the right, when one of the guards turned, she saw the words "Port Police" stenciled in english across the back at shoulder level.

Elizabeth's influence there...or maybe more to the point, the things the girl insisted 'ought to be'-such as separating the Military, Militia, and Police into unique entities.

"Lot to take in, huh, Herr Kommandant?"  a voice buzzed.  Daphne almost jumped out of her skin at the person who materialized beside her.  Shoulder-length black hair framed a face made of medical myomers and poorly done grafts, the eyes were black, seemed lidless, and were fused into the sockets.

"Colonel Evelynn Mosovich, Kowloon Militia." a hand was extended.

"Kommandant Daphne Rowe, Inspector General's office of the AFFC..."

"Welcome to Kowloon, Kommandant.  I was surprised they'd send you, someone up the chain must've been impressed you could get the Duchess moving that fast."

Daphne couldn't keep from staring..."your..face?"

"Tamar. Small laser through the vision blocks on a third model Patton during the evacuation."  Mosovich explained, "They managed to keep me alive but I'd be blind and in agony if someone hadn't stepped in with a lot of experimental medical tech.  I'm technically retired from the AFFC, but you know how it is, an eight year tour isn't gonna generate much in the way of a pension."

Daphne fell in step beside the Militia Colonel.  "So...you're The Evelynn Mosovich." she said, regaining some of her composure.

"Yeah, the holos don't do justice to just how bad it looks, do they?"

"You're also the designated replacement for the Duchess as her heir, I kind of skimmed the images and read the file. It seems odd she'd pick someone older than she is to be her heir."

"I'll outlive Liz, barring getting shot or having an accident." Evelynn told her, "That's guaranteed.  I'm not happy about that."

Mosovich led her into a quieter part of the building, and down the stairs to a parking garage before she would explain that statement.

"You'd better explain that comment, what do you mean you're going to outlive her??" Daphne demanded.

Evelynn nodded to Lt. Kinney, "Get in the vehicle and close the door, Leutnant, it's field-grade talk and not for shavetails."

he looked to Daphne, who nodded.

Evelynn led her to a pillar one and a half spaces from the staff-car.

"Elizabeth's dying." she said, "She's known about it for a long time, it's not treatable, not curable, and when she goes, they won't even be able to make her comfortable."

"that..that's...what??"

"Elizabeth has Cholmann's, it's why she's not going to Coventry Military Academy Prep this year, or any year. It's why she can't be drafted, and it's why her exemption doesn't violate the Emergency Act."  Evelynn explained.  "She's going to die in agony before she's forty, and when she goes, nobody will be able to do anything for the pain but administer a bullet.  she's known since she was eleven."

Mosovich laid a hand on her shoulder, "Now, Kommandant, so do you, and maybe you can put two and two together and figure out why she doesn't want you around while she rides the downward spiral.  the three of you were close, Pat read me her letters from the time in Rehab.  She doesn't spend much time with me either-no more than is necessary for each of us to do our jobs, because she knows what that does."

"Does she?"

"She saw how it affected me-my dad had alzheimers, it was so far progressed he..the 'him' part was gone leaving a body behind that couldn't remember, couldn't learn..." Evelynn paused.  "you don't want to be there for that, but you're here, now.  I have broken confidences to make sure you understand what's going on with her.  Don't make me regret it, Kommandant."

croaker

• Lieutenant
« Reply #479 on: 02 January 2020, 10:33:28 »
Sounds like Ms Rowe is at least a semi-competant human being, here... so long as she doesn't get a wild hair up her *** and decide "Hey, let's restart the RWR! Great idea!".....