Author Topic: More than meets the sensors! Leader class Vehicle mode and Sounder  (Read 1639 times)

Luciora

• Major
As promised, Sounder in mech and vehicle mode.  Also the Leader class in vehicle mode.

Sounder is a modified Primitive Thunderbolt with sheet styrene panels, a modified Cobra head, Shiro gun and a Goliath missile launcher.

Leader is a modified Mobile HQ, with the back shifted to make space for the stacks and raised slightly to give the wheels room.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: 22 March 2020, 20:53:34 by Luciora »

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
 :thumbsup:

markhall

• Lieutenant
  • "The Button's Stuck!"
Did the same with a HQ last year. Not nearly as impressive as your work.
But it's just a great fit as Prime.

Soundwave is well impressive.

avon1985

• Major
Sweet! :thumbsup:

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
Excellent work. You've carved yourself a niche, along with your other Fantasy 'Mechs and other great conversions!

W.
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

Giovanni Blasini

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • And I think it's gonna be a long, long time...
Bit of a bump, but while drooling over these and planning my own, I was wondering what you used for the wheels on your Sounder in 'Mech mode.
"Does anyone know where the love of God goes / When the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
-- Gordon Lightfoot, "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald"

Wolf72

• Major
Soundwave looks great!
"We're caught in the moon's gravitational pull, what do we do?!"

CI KS #1357; Merc KS #9798

"We're sending a squad up."

Luciora

• Major
Hollow styrene rod with putty inside and a little sculpting.

Bit of a bump, but while drooling over these and planning my own, I was wondering what you used for the wheels on your Sounder in 'Mech mode.

Register