Author Topic: Greensboro/Triad North Carolina?  (Read 1791 times)

Richard

• Recruit
Greensboro/Triad North Carolina?
« on: 04 January 2021, 16:12:58 »
Like the subject says, I'm looking for players in the Greensboro/Triad area

Grognard

• Lieutenant
  • BTU.org & LotB.com Member
Re: Greensboro/Triad North Carolina?
« Reply #1 on: 06 January 2021, 23:37:34 »
once upon a time...
when I last visited StellarCon in High Point, there was a goodly core of 12-16 players.

honestly, with the large demographic of colleges between Piedmond Triad and Research Triangle, there ought to be large and strong playerbase still yet.

also: try Googling gaming conventions in both triad areas.  ConGregate in W-S used to have packed game rooms.

GROGNARD:  An old, grumpy soldier, a long term campaigner (Fr); Someone who enjoys playing tactics and strategy based board wargames;  a game fan who will buy every game released in a certain genre of computer game (RTS, or computer role-playing game, etc.)

BARNESGN

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Warrant Officer
« Reply #2 on: 09 February 2021, 14:33:48 »
I am from High Point, I used to have a decent gathering at Gaming Underground and attended Stellar con as a gamemaster.

Atomic empire in Durham was the go to spot for years, along with Hanger 18 in Cary.

Did you have something in mind, I would be rusty as hell as a GM.

fallen

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 02 March 2021, 15:09:32 »
I'm a bit late to this thread.  I live in Rockingham County north of Greensboro.  If any of you would like to put a game together, please let me know.

WaywardSamara

• Recruit
« Reply #4 on: 21 August 2021, 21:36:37 »
Hey!  I know this is a late reply, but I'm in the Raleigh area and down to drive over for some games.

KeairaKat

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Recruit
« Reply #5 on: 26 August 2021, 14:33:12 »
I'm down in Wilmington, NC, so if anyone makes it down there for a beach trip, or any other reason, feel free to shoot me a message. We have cape fear games, down here, but another store, Cape Fear Collectibles, is opening and the owner has been talking to me about hosting some stuff there. Hoping to get some people down here too.