Author Topic: Fishers, Indiana  (Read 1734 times)

Jerhiko

• Recruit
Fishers, Indiana
« on: 13 March 2021, 10:40:31 »
Recently moved to the area. Started playing in the eighties. Long time away but looking to get back to playing on a regular basis if possible. Looking for people to play with and maybe a brick and mortar that hosts games.

Jerhiko

• Recruit
Re: Fishers, Indiana
« Reply #1 on: 28 March 2021, 20:43:56 »
Giving this a bump. Hoping people are starting to come out of their covid shells

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #2 on: 06 April 2021, 13:21:02 »
Downtown Indy.

Good Games has tables, might give them a call.

Also not many in Indy play tabletop, mostly it's Chi-town or Greenwood ( Rifts mostly... goths, go fig. ) Pretty much Magic, Pokemon and D5e here.

( I would love a Car Wars player... but  :-[. )

Truetanker
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

AnejoDave

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Master Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 20 September 2021, 00:56:18 »
There's the Indy Battletech Group.

Games Monthly at Game Preserve Keystone. 

Few other games going around, but some issues with ...less friendly player groups at stores have caused them to go to playing in homes. 
Agent #728

Indianapolis, Indiana

House Kurita

drogeney

• Recruit
« Reply #4 on: 11 October 2021, 10:44:58 »
I only just got a chance to play for the first time during the grinder event at Gencon this year but I would be quite interesting in getting the chance to play some more.  I'm from uo in the Anderson area so not too far away from you Jerhiko.

I know of a group that was out in the Oaklandon area but I don't know where/if they are still playing.  I never got a chance to join them due to COVID striking around that time.

There are a few places around that you could find space at, I know of one or two up in Anderson, there is also a place out at Washington Square that has open gaming space as well (my Pathfinder group currently plays there).  Also one place in Muncie that might have space as well. 

I also know of a few people up in my area that might be enticed to play as well.

Register