Author Topic: Battle of Tukayyid Narrative Game at Warzone Houston, Sept 24 2021  (Read 895 times)

DCMS_Geo

• Recruit
CGL / Demo Team;

Our local Battletech Gaming Group, Battletech Houston Facebook Group is active and currently has 188 members.  We are hosting two day-long Classic Battletech gaming opportunities on the first day of the three-day convention on Friday September 24th, at the upcoming Warzone Houston gaming convention (www.warzonehouston.com.

The first event will be a fully-hosted narrative event, recreating the the Clan Wolf action against the forces of ComStar during the Battle of Tukayyid.  This day-long game  (10am-5pm) will be hosted by our very active North Houston Battletech Group, utilizing the setup from the recently-released CGL sourcebook, and featuring thematically painted opposing forces, and terrain.  Players are welcome to join in or watch this narrative event.

The second parallel event will be a pick-up and play grinder event, also available to players all day (10am-5pm), providing pre-set, fully-painted forces from the Clan Invasion era; with rules and teaching support provided by our local Battletech community.

If anyone reading this is interested feel free to reach out to myself via a post reply  (I am the CBT event owner for the convention) and tickets are now on sale at the Warzone Houston web page.

These two events are a go - our question is if CGL/Demo Team is interested in supporting/attending our events?

Thanks,
Jerome Hall

JR9364

• Recruit
I'm new to Battletech and just bought a clan invasion box. I'd defiantly like to at lease to watch the first day and maybe play the second. Does yalls group have a regular meet up? The game store I normally frequent didn't know have Battletech as a norm and I don't actually have anyone to teach me or play with at the moment. I'm in the Houston area so I know I'll have to drive a bit regardless.

Looking forward to playing

Register