Author Topic: Who do I speak to about my CGL Store Account?  (Read 2450 times)

Hellraiser

• Colonel
  • Cry Havoc and Unleash the Gods of Fiat.
Who do I speak to about my CGL Store Account?
« on: 10 September 2021, 17:51:56 »
So I have been trying to reset my password to the CGL store since I haven't been there in a while.

I do the "I'm not a bot" picture selection & they never send me an email & say my Email is incorrect.

Yet, if I try to set up an account with that email, they say the account already exists.

HELP!

I'm not sure if this is the right part of the forums but I couldn't find anything more appropriate.
3041: General Lance Hawkins: The Equalizers
3053: Star Colonel Rexor Kerensky: The Silver Wolves

"I don't shoot Urbanmechs, I walk up, stomp on their foot, wait for the head to pop open & drop in a hand grenade (or Elemental)" - Joel47
Against mechs, infantry have two options: Run screaming from Godzilla, or giggle under your breath as the arrogant fools blunder into your trap. - Weirdo

GRUD

• Captain
  • Quinn's Quads - 'Mechs on the March!
Re: Who do I speak to about my CGL Store Account?
« Reply #1 on: 10 September 2021, 20:39:15 »
if you're on FB, I'd suggest going to the CGL FB page, and using their "Send Message" thing.  I had a problem with a SR novella from April 22 not giving me the download link.  I tried their "Contact Us" form on the store site multiple times, as well as their Customer Support email, and never got a reply.  Even posted here about it, and nothing.   :-\

Took a little back and forth with the PM thing on their FB page, and one of their Volunteers was finally able to help me get the novella I'd paid for.   :thumbsup:
To me, Repros are 100% Wrong, and there's NO  room for me to give ground on this subject. I'm not just an Immovable Object on this, I'm THE Immovable Object. 3D Prints are just 3D Repros.

Something to bear in Mind. Defending the BT IP is Frowned upon here.

Remember: Humor is NOT Tolerated here. Have a Nice Day!

Hey! Can't a guy get any Privacy around here!

Register