Author Topic: Butcher's Bill: June 3152 DCMS vs. AFFS  (Read 4490 times)

Church14

• Lieutenant
Re: Butcher's Bill: June 3152 DCMS vs. AFFS
« Reply #60 on: 20 November 2023, 15:56:19 »
Is it really that bad?

Like I said it's 350+ system superpower, no matter how important those two planets are there's no way they don't have sufficient industrial capacity somewhere across remaining 348 systems

We have far smaller nations with much higher durability than this

How much industry can you even cram on a single place like Luthien? No way it can be enough to supply something like DCMS all by itself

Due to the massive amounts of environmental decay resulting from the industrial growth, the planet has earned the nickname "Black Luthien."

Suuuper industrialized.

Caesar Steiner for Archon

• Captain
  • Duke-in-Exile of Tamar and Skye
« Reply #61 on: 20 November 2023, 16:14:45 »
Is it really that bad?

Like I said it's 350+ system superpower, no matter how important those two planets are there's no way they don't have sufficient industrial capacity somewhere across remaining 348 systems

We have far smaller nations with much higher durability than this

How much industry can you even cram on a single place like Luthien? No way it can be enough to supply something like DCMS all by itself

The DC is basically that guy in Civ who builds every building and wonder in his capitol and the rest of the cities are basically just there to color in the map.

"You went from annoying the writers so badly that they killed Caesar Steiner just to spite you, to becoming one of them." -3rdCrucisLancers

Metallgewitter

• Captain
« Reply #62 on: 20 November 2023, 16:25:48 »
To be fair there are other industrial powerhouses in the Combine like New Samarkand, Marduk or Hachiman (that was the planetwhere HTE started right?) I think the main problem are: the noro system and heavy centralization. I often get the feeling that some realms are very focused on their capital while others have a command circuit that can even withstand the fall of the capital.