Author Topic: Favorite 2 Clan hybrid warrior  (Read 356 times)

Alan Grant

• Captain
Favorite 2 Clan hybrid warrior
« on: 24 May 2024, 06:24:54 »
Just another fun little discussion...

We see plenty of warriors start their life and career in Clan A. Then become a bondsman/bondswoman in Clan B and eventually a warrior of that Clan.

As a result, often that individual displays some of the attributes of both. They retain something of what they learned from their birth Clan (whether that be military training/experience or culture or traditions or ways of thinking), while also learning the ways of their new Clan.

What are your favorite 2 Clan hybrid warriors in this regard? Meaning if you combine <insert attribute, tactical mindset, cultural attributes or traditions) from Clan A with <insert attribute, tactical mindset, cultural attributes or traditions> from Clan B, you think the end result can actually be quite ideal. A hybrid warrior merging traits of both Clans resulting in something that can quite good, or maybe even just really interesting.

And why?

If it's era-dependent, or specific type of warrior/phenotype dependent you can specify.

This does kinda presume you get to pick and choose what the warrior retains or gains from either Clan. That's a built-in assumption, just to have a fun discussion.

EDIT: I wanted to add, it can be a canon in-universe personality but it can also be a hypothetical warrior you just make up. I  was actually thinking more the latter when I posed this.
« Last Edit: 24 May 2024, 07:41:03 by Alan Grant »

AlphaMirage

• Major
Re: Favorite 2 Clan hybrid warrior
« Reply #1 on: 24 May 2024, 07:37:28 »
Damon Hawkins, Galaxy Commander of Clan Ice Hellion's Delta Galaxy

Started his career as Ghost Bear became abtakha of Ice Hellion, put together and guided one of the most well-rounded and effective Galaxies in his adopted Clan, presumably learning from his predecessor Drew Norizuchi, the oldest Warrior in the Touman while in service to Delta.

Also he arm wrestled the Hell's Horses Khan, an Elemental, he lost but that's pretty ballsy.

Gaiiten

• Captain
  • Can not get enough of BattleTech!
« Reply #2 on: 24 May 2024, 11:59:02 »
Quite interesting is Clan Star Adder after they had to integrate millions of ex-Burrocks.
Crush yah enumhees, see dem drivun befor you, and hear de lamuntatuns of de veemon!

Visit my Deviantart: http://gaiiten.deviantart.com/

Fire Scorpion IIC

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 24 May 2024, 13:02:23 »

saKhan/Khan/reKhan Conner Rood of Clan Ice Hellion and later Clan Goliath Scorpion

saKhan and last Khan of Clan Ice Hellion

After failure of Operation ICE STORM and shattering of Ice Hellion Touman he correctly concluded that his Clan is facing destruction/annihilation and had wisdom and humility to request their lifelong adversaries Goliath Scorpions for absorption because it was the best option for their civilians and remaining warriors

Became new saKhan of Goliath Scorpions and alongside future Khan Colin Yeh advocated for reconnaissance mission to Nueva Castile as a preparation for contingency plan of evacuation of their people in case situation in Homeworlds deteriorates further (which was successfully implement several years later)

Became first saKhan and later Khan of Escorpion Imperio

He oversaw development and started colonization drive of the new nation and also sought out and reintegrated or annihilated former lost Ice Hellions who became pirates, raiders and mercenaries thus preserving honor and memory of his old Clan

After stepping down he was appointed the first reKhan of the capital planet Valencia which he administered for the remainder of his career

All in all and outstanding bio, few warriors overall had a career as impressive as this let alone ones who became members of a different Clan

Hellraiser

• Colonel
  • Cry Havoc and Unleash the Gods of Fiat.
« Reply #4 on: 24 May 2024, 13:58:07 »
For favorite I'd have to go the combo of Charles & Vlad Dinour - Scorpion to Wolf Hybrids  -  The Wolves gave them a cluster to play with & then reformed a Galaxy to mirror it.

But gotta give credit to Nadia Winson - Wolf to Bear Hybrid,  she became a Khan after adoption.

Finally, honorable mentions below
Phelan Ward/Kell - Merc to Wolf Hybrid,  and became a Khan
Natasha Kerensky - Pure Wolf w/ Widowmaker Blood  (Became a Merc & still went back to the Clan & took out 4 in her ToP & became Khan)
Rexor Kerensky - Pure Wolf w/ Coyote Blood  (My personal MW2E character, see Sig)
3041: General Lance Hawkins: The Equalizers
3053: Star Colonel Rexor Kerensky: The Silver Wolves

"I don't shoot Urbanmechs, I walk up, stomp on their foot, wait for the head to pop open & drop in a hand grenade (or Elemental)" - Joel47
Against mechs, infantry have two options: Run screaming from Godzilla, or giggle under your breath as the arrogant fools blunder into your trap. - Weirdo

tassa_kay

• Major
  • Karianna Schmitt has no time for your headcanon.
    • My Facebook page!
« Reply #5 on: 11 June 2024, 11:37:14 »
Oh, this one's easy for me: Jake Kabrinski.
"Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it." - Mike Tyson

My Personal Units: Thuggee Warrior House Nagah (Capellan Confederation), 29th Blood Drinkers (Clan Blood Spirit), Nightmare Galaxy (Clan Hell's Horses), 1st Raven Rook Cluster (Raven Alliance)
Favorite Factions: Capellan Confederation • Clan Blood Spirit • Clan Smoke Jaguar • Clan Hell's Horses • Raven Alliance • Fronc Reaches • Rim Worlds Republic • Magistracy of Canopus
Favorite Characters: Malvina Hazen • Kali Liao • Katherine Steiner-Davion • Anastasia Kerensky • Danai Liao-Centrella • Karianna Schmitt • Lady Death • Tara Campbell • Katana Tormark
Favorite Units: The Golden Ordun • Wolf Hunters • 1st Horde Cluster • 1st Rasalhague Bears • Thuggee Warrior Houses • Hikage • Raptor Keshik • Kara's Scorchers • 1st Star Sentinels

JAMES_PRYDE

• Lieutenant
  • Stephanie & Jiyi Chistu "Restoring Honor to CJF !"
    • Clan Jade Falcon:  SWTOR
« Reply #6 on: 11 June 2024, 22:35:55 »
Oh, this one's easy for me: Jake Kabrinski.

Seconded

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #7 on: 12 June 2024, 01:38:39 »
Warren Stiles

Everyone else is covered, so I'll throw in this seeming Jag Abtakha fighting for Clan Wolf during the Wars of Reaving.

Not my fave, but an interesting character who held out in the Kerensky Cluster on Tranquil a long time before departing, shutting the door behind them.
Playing Guitar On My YouTube Channel:
Current cover tune: "The Wind Cries Mary" (by Jimi Hendrix)
https://youtu.be/m6a8wZiCsjM?si=0w7tVOgk7yylNv6a

"Thou shalt not create a machine in the image of the human mind." ~ The Orange Catholic Bible, Dune, Frank Herbert

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
« Reply #8 on: 12 June 2024, 09:36:09 »
Not my favorite by FAR but I’ll throw one out there for one I didn’t see coming: Dirk Radick going from diehard Wolf Crusader to Republic of the Sphere Paladin

I’ll third Jake Kabrinski

Connor Rood and Damon Hawkins of the Ice Hellions are certainly up there for sure.

I’m surprised no one’s stated Quinn Kerensky. Her stories quite an adventure.

Paul Moon? Trent? Learned a LOT from the Nova Cats and SLDF and adopted it to their Smoke Jaguars in the end for the better. I’d exclude Russou Howell in this list because he did quite the opposite IMO.

Register