Register Register

Author Topic: What's in the Pipeline 2: the Wrath of Speck  (Read 78871 times)

Crimson Dynamo

• Lieutenant
  • Opening hearts, minds, and throats since 2815
Re: What's in the Pipeline 2: the Wrath of Speck
« Reply #810 on: 31 May 2022, 15:35:23 »
I love the gen1 IS omnis, I think they are even more versatile than Clan omnis. Clan omnis have various combat configs, be it missile boat, sniper, skirmisher, etc, but aside from adding TAG to make them an artillery spotter, that's really it. IS omnis also include command and support configurations that vastly increase their utility. My only gripe, is that I wish that some of the lighter omnis had C3M. There's a C3M Blackhawk KU, but it doesn't arrive until 3070. That said, I've given a bit of new life to my IS omnis by using parts from them to turn some of the new plastics into gen1 IS omnis. If they can use captured Summoners, Hellbringers, and Mad Dogs to make Avatars and Sunders, so can i! Lol. Here's my first painted one. I used a Summoner and Timberwolf parts(R arm and LRM20), added to a Sunder torso(I used the older version, had it laying around), to make the dual C3M Sunder OB variant

Holy damn dude, that's incredible! Give that mini it's own thread so it can get the recognition it deserves. Also, I can't quite tell, but did you paint chinstraps on the 6mm infantry?
"Well, I do, Marcus, and rule number one of the MAC has always been that the man with the plan leads. If we get shot up, I'm the first one to get my ticket punched. There are no flags in the MAC."
"And there never will be," Barton said, nodding his head in agreement.

"You guys are facing a freaking Shadow Division! These guys have strict policies against playing fair!"

"I don’t care. Kill them. I planned the defense so I know it will work. If they claim otherwise, they’re cowards. Any step back is a betrayal of me, and saying they don’t have enough men is just an excuse for incompetence and disloyalty. Tell the Krypteia to do it if you’re too soft but get it done." -Emperor Stefan Ukris Amaris I

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
« Reply #811 on: 15 June 2022, 21:55:31 »
Spring 2022 Releases are available in IWM online store. Along with the Carrion Crow A web only.

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #812 on: 05 July 2022, 17:57:44 »
Any idea if there will be any Gencon specials this year?

MarauderCH IIC

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #813 on: 05 July 2022, 18:15:22 »
Hopefully Jade Phoenix and Ion Sparrows!!!  :thumbsup: :drool: :D

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
« Reply #814 on: 05 July 2022, 19:46:09 »
Any idea if there will be any Gencon specials this year?

Ideas yes, if the stuff will actually get done in time I am hoping. I need to check for an update.

Hopefully Jade Phoenix and Ion Sparrows!!!  :thumbsup: :drool: :D

One of them I am hoping to have for early next year.

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #815 on: 06 July 2022, 10:09:00 »
Will there be resin Exterminators?  I have a friend who wants me to pick one up for him.

Kerfuffin(925)

• Captain
« Reply #816 on: 19 July 2022, 03:25:25 »
Ideas yes, if the stuff will actually get done in time I am hoping. I need to check for an update.

Any update yet?
NCKestrel’s new favorite.

Alex Keller

• Captain
« Reply #817 on: 19 July 2022, 22:48:48 »

Sweet!  Jade Phoenix would be awesome!  You (IWM) did a great job with the Hierofalcon.  We need its bigger brother!

DarkSpade

• Major
« Reply #818 on: 01 August 2022, 18:03:48 »
Anyone word on Gencon stuff?  I'm making a shopping list for a friend to grab me.
Space Marines are guys who look at a chainsaw and think, “That should be balanced for parrying.”

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Colonel
  • Wipe your mouth!
« Reply #819 on: 01 August 2022, 18:27:32 »
Presumably the Summer Release stuff might be there.  And there's speculation that the Raider might make it though there's been no official word as far as I know.
Warning: this post may contain sarcasm.

"I think I've just had another near-Rincewind experience," Death, The Color of Magic

"When in doubt, C4." Jamie Hyneman

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
« Reply #820 on: 01 August 2022, 21:23:00 »
Presumably the Summer Release stuff might be there.  And there's speculation that the Raider might make it though there's been no official word as far as I know.

Summer release yes, the Raider will sadly not be there due to getting summer release done for show.

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Colonel
  • Wipe your mouth!
« Reply #821 on: 04 August 2022, 15:00:45 »
Will we be getting a release schedule update for the fall and winter releases soon?  Obviously not right now what with GenCon going on, but maybe in a couple of weeks?

"I think I've just had another near-Rincewind experience," Death, The Color of Magic

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
« Reply #822 on: 04 August 2022, 20:03:03 »
Will we be getting a release schedule update for the fall and winter releases soon?  Obviously not right now what with GenCon going on, but maybe in a couple of weeks?

Yes

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Colonel
  • Wipe your mouth!
« Reply #823 on: 04 August 2022, 20:08:51 »
Thanks.

Register