Register Register

Author Topic: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed  (Read 107693 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
Re: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed
« Reply #1440 on: 18 April 2021, 19:59:47 »
You would think. And you would be wrong. We don't pay you to think. Wait, we don't pay you. I think. But then again I am not being paid to think either, I don't think. There is no public domain.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked. And the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1441 on: 26 April 2021, 10:23:37 »
(Wombat cousin, sneaks up and begins using Google Talk to Text make the Bar Public Domain thinking he can make more money even though he don't own it.)
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
« Reply #1442 on: 28 April 2021, 02:35:09 »
*sigh* There is no public domain.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked. And the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1443 on: 15 May 2021, 20:04:32 »
Well, there Domination by force of arms.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
« Reply #1444 on: 17 May 2021, 01:40:23 »
There is also Domination The Board Game.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
« Reply #1445 on: 17 May 2021, 01:42:15 »
“I think it only makes sense to seek out and identify structures of authority, hierarchy, and domination in every aspect of life, and to challenge them; unless a justification for them can be given, they are illegitimate, and should be dismantled, to increase the scope of human freedom.”
― Noam Chomsky

Register