Register Register

Author Topic: The Underground (Slightly Aromatic and Somewhat Moist) Lair Of The Mighty Achoo!  (Read 53573 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
Dude, If you are considered to be white you are actually pink. A pale pink, but pink none the less.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked. And the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I am not poka-dotted.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
I am not poka-dotted.

It's called melanoma, also could be hyperpigmentation ( darkening ) or hypopigmentation ( lightning ) of the spotted skin.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
(Wrangler watches as the Achoo-crew rolls in a new jukebox.)

"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
But I am old! I have spots! And wrinkles! And a bad attitude! And a cane! well, two actually! I like complaining about things! I have first edition BattleTech books I bought brand new before most of you were born!  Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................Nice jukebox!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked. And the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

BirdofPrey

• Major
So. . .are you asking us to get off your lawn?
Because you don't even have one here.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
His business would take nose dive given how often his patrons keep getting bumped off.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
I have first edition BattleTech books I bought brand new before most of you were born!

* Owns a signed autographed Sword and Dagger with several prominent signatures in it.

* Has at least two copies of each Mechwarrior pilot certificate papers, where you added your name, ' Kill ' stickers and such. For EACH House...

* Is looking at the ' fabled ' Inner Sphere at War ( Merchant-only 3025* ), IS Battlemech and Clan Omnimech Recognition guide posters.

* Said poster was for Merchants only to promote FASA and Battletech in the early days, most got destroyied when taken down as tape tears it easily, not many survive.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
[Looks at his first edition boxed sets, complete with the original boxes, bought when they were first released and about a hundred pounds of BattleTech books]

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
(Wombat slithers around as his hearing picks up the pink pokadot cranky one complain and one-up truetanker.  He notices a box of coloring books Achoo left out...so he snatches dozen them and takes them to this really neat hidey hole he found that has the Pink one's scent. He begins use his crayons color these tiny books. He begins thinking these books a rent that good.
« Last Edit: 05 April 2021, 06:23:02 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
Hmmm. problems with syntax and grammar not the wombat has. Solution possible. Remove fingers we should for not the wombat. Offer to help this we offer!

wolfgar

• Lieutenant
  • Wolfson's Heavy Raiders: 3058-3092
Pulls the pin and tosses a Thermite grenade down the Wombat hole

oh those poor flammable items
Wolf wins every fight but one, and in that one he dies, his fangs locked on the throat of his opponent.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
[Wrangler looks at the flame blazing out of the hole and watches flickers of fire drop onto the Bar floor.  Ferret lackeys working for the perhaps the wiser of the Ferrets has them put flames. Unfortunately SITTING on them to snuff them out. Resulting fire out except for the lackeys running out of building into near by pool of water.]

I guess they had fire in their bonnet...who putting out the fire down the ...hole there....looks blazing in there.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
How it got there I can't tell
But now it's there it hurts like hell
And what's more it radically affects my sense of smellI've got a ferret sticking up my nose
(It pokes its head out every time he blows)
I can stand it for a while
Although it's absolutely vile
It's not as bad as last week when I had a crocodile
I can see a bare-bottomed mandrill
(Slyly eyeing his other nostril)
I really won't know what to do
But if he jumps inside there too
I shall be a proud possessor of a kind of nasal zoo
(A nasal zoo)I've got a ferret sticking up my nose
(It starts singing when he wears his formal clothes)
I can almost stand the noise
But at parties it destroysMy hard-earned and carefully cultivated social poise
I've got a ferret sticking up my nose
(Worst of all it constantly explodes)
Ferrets don't explode you say
But it happened nine times yesterday
And I should know for each time I was standing in the way
I've got a ferret sticking up my nose
(He's got a ferret sticking up his nose)
How it got there I can't tell
But now it's there it hurts like hell
And what's more it radically affects my sense of smell

Register