Register Register

Author Topic: The Underground (Slightly Aromatic and Somewhat Moist) Lair Of The Mighty Achoo!  (Read 63546 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
You mean the sub-sub-basement that sank down into a hole where we keep hearing screaming some kind of monster chomping on something?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

BirdofPrey

• Major
I'm sure it's fine

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
Crogalgators. That is what is down there. I throw door to door salesman down there.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked. And the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Yikes, hate see what HE was selling. Properly Wombat insurance.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
It is cheaper to just pay to repair the damage than pay the premiums for Wombat insurance.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked. And the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
You must have modular lairs produced by the dozen from ClangoCorp

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • HI! I CAN SEE YOU!
Nope. Just the craters of the many past destroyed bars. We cap the hole in the ground and build the lair. Simpler that way. And we usually use the debris from the destroyed bars. But to be clear this is not a bar. It is a lair. Just because it has a full wet bar doesn't mean it is a bar. It is a lair, and licensed as such.