Register Register

Author Topic: Welcome to the MechWarrior Bar and Salohma Club III C4  (Read 17203 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Re: Welcome to the MechWarrior Bar and Salohma Club III C4
« Reply #150 on: 11 March 2022, 21:55:11 »
[There is another rather loud explosion within the Union class dropship, which breaks up and crashes into the ground in the distance]

Federats better not try steeling the booze of a Taurian. For them I will commit the sacrilege of alcohol abuse. And hide big bombs in the alcohol crates. He he he he he.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #151 on: 12 March 2022, 06:33:18 »
<<Achoo, we said they DID steal the booze.>>
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #152 on: 12 March 2022, 18:34:00 »
<<And I did blow them up for stealing my booze.>>
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #153 on: 12 March 2022, 19:42:57 »
<<Wait, you blew them all up?  You blew up your booze too!>>

(Scanner see booze bottles littering surroundings as survivors of the Avalon Hussars take off.)

<<Well, at least I can get paid with  the salvage>>

Wrangler's Thunderbolt starts leading his mercs grabbing FedSuns machines.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

wolfgar

• Captain
  • Wolfson's Heavy Raiders: 3058-3092
« Reply #154 on: 12 March 2022, 22:38:04 »
sighs and calls in the clean up crew

Boss, we'll have the cabinet restocked shortly, once we've finished picking up the bottles anyway.
Wolf wins every fight but one, and in that one he dies, his fangs locked on the throat of his opponent.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #155 on: 13 March 2022, 12:41:52 »
<<Yes I blew it up. I expected then to try to get my stash, so I booby trapped it. The booby Federats stole it and I penalized them.>>

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #156 on: 13 March 2022, 14:40:00 »
(Wrangler waltzs into the bar after half day helping hauling 'Mechs and other left overs from the FedSuns' raid. Behind him some men and woman are carrying boxes of FedSuns labelled booze.)

Well, that's helps they had booze in one their downed ships. 

What's funnier is what Achoona militia doing with the POWs they bagged as they wait to get cash for their release.

(Points to the FedSuns troopers with shock collars working in the bar's scullery washing dishes.)
« Last Edit: 13 March 2022, 14:42:23 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #157 on: 21 March 2022, 15:11:19 »
*sigh* We don't need slave labor. Even if they are Federats. Don't want to be labeled as a war criminal. I will have to pay them minimum wage with meals. *sigh*

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #158 on: 22 March 2022, 08:52:41 »
war criminals is when they comment crimes against humanity.  These bozos are working off their time after blowing up stuff. 

Then again....you did blow up the booze, so there criminal charges in there somewhere.  However, you own the planet so you get make the rules.

wolfgar

• Captain
« Reply #159 on: 22 March 2022, 21:35:45 »
it was also his booze, so he gets to blow it up if he wants to
Wolf wins every fight but one, and in that one he dies, his fangs locked on the throat of his opponent.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #160 on: 24 March 2022, 14:39:47 »
I am just trying to run a bar in memory of all of the people who have passed through here. Sadly some are gone. May they be remembered in your heart. Some have had their journeys take them elsewhere. Remember them fondly and wish them well. That is just the way of things.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #161 on: 24 March 2022, 15:12:35 »
No worries, Achoo. Your Bar No#1 on the drunken list.  There needs be more shenanigans to keep things lively.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #162 on: 26 April 2022, 22:38:01 »
There is a crash of debris falling from the sky accompanied by a scream. A strange sabertoothed squirrel holding a meat tenderizer crawls out the hole created by the debris, looks around, lets out an "EEP" and runs under cover.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #163 on: 27 April 2022, 06:36:31 »
What hell?  Prehistoric Squirrel was hitch hitch hiking on one of the Davion dropship?  I guess Achoo will have to hide his beer nuts.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #164 on: 21 August 2022, 21:23:21 »
I have not had beer nuts since the Davions arrived. They claimed the nuts were long lost relatives and liberated them from this old Taurian. But that is all right. They crashed and became roasted nuts [both the beer nuts and the Davions].

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #165 on: 22 August 2022, 06:32:47 »
Hmm, why not order some on BoP online?   I'm sure they can cut deal as they send one their "dropships" down with cloaking device to avoid any ilClan entanglements with tax collecting authorities or something.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #166 on: 28 August 2022, 19:01:10 »
Nope. The last time I ordered beer nuts from BoP I cot nuts, bolts and washers made from beer cans.

wolfgar

• Captain
« Reply #167 on: 28 August 2022, 20:31:53 »
and they were useless for putting things together

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #168 on: 29 August 2022, 09:49:09 »
At least you can get your iron when you eat those. (If you dare that is.)

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #169 on: 30 August 2022, 18:16:57 »
I can assure you all of my stem bolts perform the function of self-sealing quite well

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #170 on: 31 August 2022, 18:54:33 »
But their not beer nuts, your ordering system orders what IT wants US to have verses what we WANTED.
{Wrangler pointing to the glowy notepad flashing error}

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #171 on: 21 September 2022, 22:13:00 »
[There seems to be a lump underneath the carpet that, until this particular monologue is read, was completely unnoticed. The lump under the carpet appears to be snoring with the occasional mutter about "mistakenly" eating some nitroglycerin in a sealed thermos.]
"Remember gweilo, you suck when you are nervous." - James Hong

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #172 on: 22 September 2022, 09:40:15 »
[Wrangler hears muttering of substance that potential explode...swiftly moves to more sheltered part of the bar as do other patrons]

wolfgar

• Captain
« Reply #173 on: 22 September 2022, 19:35:42 »
Wolfboy pulls out his Gallagher "Smash-o-matic" Mallet and looks at the rest of the patrons.

"I'm gonna smooth out this lump in the carpet."

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #174 on: 23 September 2022, 08:55:39 »
Oh no, the Bar may explode!

[He among few others moves to the next door armored function room.]

Register